Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple
If you'd like to do just 1 sight-seeing during your holiday in Bali, this is for you. This tour package is designed for those who have limited & short time of holiday. You will be escorted by local tour guide to explore more than 50% the best of places in 1 day with full air-conditioned private car. Book this tour, you will be explained and discover about what Bali really is: including culture, tradition, believes, daily life of the people, nature, unique temples, art shows, lunch at volcano hill, visit lake batur, Ubud, rice terraces, swings, walks in rice field, amazing water fall, watch Kecak dance performance and Dinner in Jimbaran bay.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 12–13 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance tickets to: Water-fall, Tegal Lalang, Kintamani, Besakih Temple, Coffee Garden
- Mineral water in car, English speaking guide, Sarong rental for visiting temples
- Local retribution, Toll road fees, parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Bali
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- Entry/Admission - Blangsinga Waterfall
- Available at Kintamani local restaurant to buy
- Sunset seafood dinner is available at Jimbaran bay to buy
- Optional activities like: Swing, Kecak performance ticket, Tip, Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Denpasar
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.Port pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included ports.
- Free Hotel pick up and drop off covering areas: Bukit, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Krobokan, Kuta,Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban, Ubud center, Uluwatu, Ungasan & Umalas
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- DPS Ngurah Rai Bali
- Benoa Port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135130P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple?
- Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple price starts from $134.75. Discover and book Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple cancellation policy?
- Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple?
- Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple is hosted by Bali Super Tickets. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali Super Tickets on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135130P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1UbudStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Alas Harum BaliStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ceking Rice TerraceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Lookout Resto & BarStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Besakih TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Blangsinga WaterfallStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Kecak Dance BatubulanStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Jimbaran BayStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Bali Super Tickets
Joined in June 2016
#461 of 1,371 Tours & Activities in Denpasar
- tarrah01100We toured a lot but nothing off the beaten pathI thought this tour was good to see all the tourist spots in Bali, but we really didn’t see a lot of the culture, it was mostly super touristic experiences. Also, we never went to the UNESCO terraces, only to Alas Harum, which is literally Instagram-world. It was like the Bali version of a Vegas spot. I would prob not take this tour again.
- Ariktandel00Service is good..,We went to Milanz restaurant today. And there Shweta Roy gave very good service. And the food quality is also very good. I will recommend everyone to come here
- EasyMindTraveler00Passionate Tour Guide DriverWayan Budiana was our driver and your guide. His enthusiasm made our trip fun and interesting with a lot local information and experience. Wayan is patient and touring with passions. He took us to the famous temple on the beach Tanah Lot and took a lot pictures for us. I would strongly recommend this tour for everyone.
- amycX446YP00Starving in SanurThis is NOT a dinner or food tour. This is a guy whose kid takes you in his car to a small food stall market. He has little knowledge of the food on offer other than it is “very famous.” He offers no recommendations or organisation. You can just walk and decide on your own what to get - he’ll talk to his kid. When we realised there was no actual food included in our $60+/each “food tour,” we said we just wanted to go back to our hotel. He was upset, bought us some Bintang and Pringles, and drove us in silence back to the hotel (45 minute drive). Live and learn, read reviews and small print.
- michael1990WL00Amazing placeThis place is fabulous. There’s about 10 different “stalls” all offering local food, you can mix and match from different vendors. The food here is wonderful and tastes so good! I’d highly recommend a visit. It is also SOOOO cheap! You could eat here for a family of 4 for less than £5/7-8USD.
- bluejeanfood00Decent mealNight markets are where you can find some great deals and interesting foods sometimes not found elsewhere. At this night market the place to try was Warung Madura and for good reason. I had the satay kambing and gule kambing with white rice. Everything was popping with spices and flavor and very good. Couldn’t beat the prices either. If in this area of Bali this food stall is a good find, but compared to other night markets in Asia that go for blocks and blocks it's also VERY tiny with not a lot of vendors and about an hour drive from Kuta so might be better to just go to the Legion Night Market there.
- noob198500Tourist trapThis is a tourist trap with barely any actual traditional dancing beside the couple of girls (that are sent by the demon in the story). At one point the performance turned into a comedy with inappropriate references considering most of the spectators were minor. To see an actual dance performance go to the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Not only will the performance there be an actual traditional Balinese dance, but to view it you dont have to pay anything as it is included in the entrance price to the complex (where you will see a lot of other amazing things).
- Alexander M00Excellent value with plenty of choiceProbably the best evening outdoors experience in Sanur. Service if friendly no frills but totally customer focused. I have returned many times and never had a bade experience in this simple but good value place.
- Inspire66430700Barong and Keris dance - BatubulanWhen reach Batubulan to see the Barong and Keris dance it had just started. It's about an hour show accompanied by the traditional balinese music where the musician can be seen playing their instrument. The entrance fee is Rp 100000/- per person and a paper is provided mentioning the story of the dance content. The performers were great.
- c_elders00Airport transfers to PemuteranI used Mr Wayan's excellent service for the four hour journey both to and from Pemuteran. I had the same driver both ways - very safe, efficient and friendly service.
- 643codyr00Amazing tour with Gede Tolhe!My guide Gede Tolhe warned me that there would be a lot of people there and he was right, it was a ____ show. However the temple and seeing the sunset was amazing. Gede knew how to navigate the crowd and we made really good time. I would definitely use this company again (and ask for Gede again!)
- slashring00Hassle-Free Service and helpful driversWe used the 10h car rental service several times during our stay, all the drivers knew english, were very knowledgeable about the places we visited and were helpful and on-time. Mr Wayan the manager was also very helpful, and even helped us get an alternative service when he was all booked.
- Angata00Super reliable and professional transportSo many options to choose from when arriving in Bali airport and wanting to get to your accommodation. Taxi? Find a service online? Take pot luck from the throng of drivers offering their services as you step out of the Arrivals Gate at Ngurah Rai Airport? We decided to try Bali.com, just because it came up on a search and you have to do something, right? We paid for our trip online using PayPal - easy. It was great to be able to say to all the hawker drivers hoping to get our money 'No thanks, we have organised our own driver to pick us up!' And there he was, away from the bustling crowd, as he said he would be, with our name, spelled correctly, on his white card. He grabbed his clean and well-presented late model car from the car park and was loading our bags into it in no time. Very simple. We believe in the motto "when you're on a good thing, stick to it" so we asked him to come back in the morning. We hoped he would be on time. As we stepped out of our hotel, he greeted us with a handshake and again, loaded our gear and off we went to our next accommodation. It was an out of the way place, but no complaints. Service and safe driving with a smile. We decided to just use our new-found friend for all our transport for the rest of the trip. Other members of our party chose different options and had trouble with reliability and paid way more than we did. Our decision to use Bali.com seemed pretty good. At each pick up, there was our driver, ready and spot on time. He happily made stops along the way for us, even when it meant waiting a long time, like at Treetops Adventures, or for us to have a buffet lunch. I have instant connection with the manager via WhatsApp if we want to make any changes. Great driver, great management. Thanks to all. Very happy customers.
- Dave T00Family at Ubud BaliTrustable and flexible transport provider. We booked his transport from Airport to Kuta and from Ubud back to Airport. Thanks you Pak Wayan.
- SallyEA12081400Help with a good driver and a stray kittenI found this organization via the internet. Wayan Budiana was prompt in finding our driver, Nyoman, to take us to and from the airport, as well as to our varous destinations over 8 days. He was an excellent driver. To top it off, they helped me rescue a tiny kittten. Very good people.