Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip
By Bali Day Tour
Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip is one of the best tour packages with wonderful experience to visit some destination in Ubud. We will pick you up in your hotel at 08.00 AM then our first destination is visiting Ubud Monkey Forest and temple inside the forest, local people called the place as wenara wana Ubud. Then just a few minutes drive we will take you to Ubud Palace or Puri Saren known as the resident of Ubud royal family who stay here until now. Just across the juction we will visit Ubud Market as our next journey, the market is the biggest traditional market in ubud & famous for its souvenir shop with reasonable price. Lunch will be serve in a restaurant, then after lunch finish our last trip is visiting Tegalalang Rice Terrace which is one of the best rice terrace in Bali, the place is also use on julia robert movies eat, pray, love. Then we will take you back to your hotel, the trip will be enjoyable with our English Speaking driver who will lead you during the tour
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- All Entrance Ticket
- Set Menu Lunch
- Tax and Service
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area : Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Marina, Jl. Dermaga I, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68860P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip?
- How much is Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip?
- Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip price starts from $51.29. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip?
- Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip is hosted by Bali Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour: Ubud Half Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68860P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sacred Monkey Forest SanctuaryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Puri Saren PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ubud Traditional Art MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPuseh Batuan TempleElephant CaveUbud PaintingCeluk VillageUbudSanurDenpasarTanjung BenoaNusa DuaPecatuNusa DuaPecatuPecatuJimbaranTuban BeachKutaLegianSeminyakKerobokanCanggu
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Our tour guid Ardika was amazing! He was very chatty and informative and told us lots about Balinese history. We …
Tour with Gusti Eka
Our tour guide, Gusti Eka, was amazing!! He was friendly, funny, and the best photographer!! Would highly recommend…
Beautiful views at the Uluwatu temple. We had so much fun exploring this beautiful part of Bali with our guide Gita…
Full-Day Bali Tour
What an amazing experience! Our guide, Raka was knowledgable, friendly, and accommodating for if we desired to add …
Bali Day Tours-Highly Recommended
We did three full day tours with Gita and we were very impressed. His company comes highly recommended. Knowledgeab…
Tour Uluwatu sunset and dinner
The experience was very interesting The place beautiful and the show very well put Excellent the driver Mr Yoga Th…
Perfect and nothing to complaint
Perfect and nothing to complaint. You will be allocated a driver for you the whole day and you are able to make c…
Magical first day in Bali and value for money!
We had a wonderful driver called Gita who arrived on time, with a beaming smile on his face. Not only was he really…
Our driver was excellent and we had the best experiences at the Balinese temples. What a beautiful culture. Bali i…
A cultural dance at sunset
This temple visit offers not only the Kecak Fire Dance with male choir chanting for an hour, it is also about a hi…
The award goes to Ardika for best tour guide ever.
We had a really unique, magical and unforgettable experience on our tour. My boyfriend and I booked a full day- he …
Breathtaking location and amazing afternoon/evening out
My husband and I enjoyed this half day tour that took us from daytime to evening in beautiful Bali. Our driver was …
Effective and amazing
It was amazing for 1 day. Especially my driver Agu Manku was extremely kind and professional. I did jetsky, parasai…
Worth the visit
A lovely introduction to the Balinese culture. The temple and the reverence of the religious beliefs to the fire d…
Our tour guide Ardika was exeptional he was safe and courteous and had excellant knowledge of the show that we watc…