per group (up to 5)
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees
- Activity or Performance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Ubud
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Tanah Lot, Nusadua, Sanur, Ubud Please Note: Price only includes pickup and drop off area above mentioned. Pickup and drop off outside the area above mentioned will be charge as additional. Please Contact supplier for confirmation and detail. Pickup times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Benoa Denpasar Selatan, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa No.9, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11550P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour?
- Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour price starts from $46.16. Discover and book Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour cancellation policy?
- Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour?
- Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour is hosted by Gusti Bali Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gusti Bali Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11550P30
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire DanceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Balinese house ubudStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Tegenungan WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Alas Harum BaliStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Gunung Kawi Sebatu TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
all we were offered were places that cost money to go inside. Mostley shopping but there was onee where a tradition…
Great Leisure Day
It was a nice relaxed day in exploring Bali and getting an opportunity to experience the culture through the arts a…
Gusti is very professional
Everything was good and well organized We had a great experience and we did water rafting the same day it was ama…
A Stunning Way To Start The Day!
Even with the late booking, Gusti, our driver and guide from the All Inclusive Ubud Tour (which is also worth doing…
We used the airport transfer and one day trip service. Mr. Gusti is very helpful and friendly. For the price, it’s …
Gusti Bali Tours
The service was great, always on time, tours are well picked filled with lots of fun and adventure. Thank you Gusti…
The driver was very friendly. The excursion in and of itself was VERY expensive. Paying to enter every temple was n…
We enjoyed this tour and our joy ride with Mr. Yoga. We never had a dragging moments with him. And he is offering a…
This is a great place to visit, very spiritual whatever your belief is. At the entrance you will be given a sarong …
Really enriching experience
I booked this tour via Bali Golden Tour and they were very prompt in replying. Our tour guide Wayan Lukluk was real…
Rice fields, coffee, countryside.
An awesome day trip with Gusti, leaving early in the morning we visited Tanah Lot before the crowds. The sun rose …
Full day experience Tanah Lot temple , Beraban and Jatiluwith
I’m appreciated to meet our friendly Putra from Bali sun to explore The nature and to know about Bali and the dif…
Drive from Pemuyeran to Ubud
Thanks to Gusti for the ride! He is a really good driver and very friendly. Plus he likes to share about balinese c…
All day tour was so interesting, we learned a lot about Bali history and culture Gusti was great guide, very knowle…
Professional and friendly driver
We had a great time in Bali with Gusti Darmawan for 2 and a half day tour. I would like to recommend him to anyone …