Sainji | Corn Village Tour
By Trail Hikers
Sainji Village Tour takes you to villages Sainji & Bhatoli, located in the Jaunpur block, which is on the western side of Mussoorie. These villages are two of the very few authentic villages surviving the fast changing winds of modernization. These are marked by remarkable Vernacular architecture, water mills, old style organic farming, splendid music, language, costumes etc. An authentic jaunpuri meal will be served and travellers are made to interact with village people. Guests can also try their hand at the watermill.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- services of tour guide
- transport from Mussoorie to village Sainji & back
- any kind of personal expense on food etc.
- any kind of hotel or lodge stay
- Departure details
- Library, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India Our tour leader will pick up the travelers from Library in Mussoorie.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216300P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Sainji | Corn Village Tour?
- Sainji | Corn Village Tour price starts from $43.61. Discover and book Sainji | Corn Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sainji | Corn Village Tour cancellation policy?
- Sainji | Corn Village Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sainji | Corn Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sainji | Corn Village Tour?
- Sainji | Corn Village Tour is hosted by Trail Hikers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trail Hikers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sainji | Corn Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216300P12
- You'll start atLibraryLibrary, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, IndiaOur tour leader will pick up the travelers from Library in Mussoorie.See address & details
- 1Kempty FallsStop: 10 minutesTravelers see the beautiful Kempty Falls en route village Sainji Trip Schedule ---------------- Timings : 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Start point : Library, west of Mussoorie End point : Library, west of Mussoorie Distance Covered : Approx. 1-2 km (in & around villages) Report at Library / Gandhi Chowk, Mussoorie at 9:30 am where you'll meet your tour guide (you'll be provided mobile no. to coordinate) - Drive 20 km to village Sainji & Bhatoli. - The scenic village tour starts at village Sainji. - Take a guided tour to village Sainji & Bhatoli. Discover the rich cultural heritage of the Himalayan people. - Your drop back can be arranged from village Sainji / Bhatoli. (You can call a local cab) *Timings are tentative in the mountains, time taken to complete the trail depends on many factors like weather (sunny/cloudy/cool etc.), fitness level, age group of hikers etc.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The journey is better than the destination
A beautiful walk n view point esp if approached from the wishing well as compared to Haathi Paon. To get here driv…
Very knowledgeable about Mussoorie and Landour. Caring. Give and take attitude. Good driving skills. Would definite…
I was in Mussorie couple of weeks ago and did 3 treks with Trail hikers, solo with an expert from their team. Went …
Once in a lifetime memory.
The Best Trip went with my friends. Must place to visit, its budget friendly. Visit for 2 days it's more than enoug…
Peaceful historic walk in Landour area. MUST DO!
We loved the Heritage walk with Dhirender. It was a couple of hours walk around Landour area. Dhirender had lot of …
camping with friend's
very nice place land of God ❤️❤️❣️🏕️⛺world best camping place and fresh environment please visit this place with y…
We did kolti village trek with trail hiker. Though our guide manish was good but trail hiker is very unprofessional…
This spot is situated 6 kms from Mussoorie and offers spectacular views of the Himalayas and Doon valley. Earlier t…
Very relaxing and rejuvenating
The snow capped mountains were breathtakingly beautiful. All the tiredness we felt disappeared when we reached the …
The trek , the hospitality and the food was off the chart.The trek is easy . The guide is good. And trail hikers ha…
Worth every penny
My first trek and worth remembering.The guide and cook up there was superb.The food was very tasty and quality of f…
Amazing and a very Memorable Experience!
We went for the Chhaskhet Nature Walk and it was one of the most beautiful experiences we've had. Mr. Raman persona…
Situated approx 12 Kms from Mussoorie & at 7500 feet the temple offers splendid 360 degree views and snow clad Hima…
I went with my family, it was a good experience. The trek guide and the guys up there in charge of the food were s…
"Climbing was optional but getting down was mandatory"
Every step towards the summit was worth it in the end. My first trekking experience was made awesome by the trailhi…