Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Mussoorie Heritage Walk - Kulri / Camel`s Back starts at the Picture Palace. This walk covers the entire Kulri, Camel’s Back and Library area. It ends at the commencing point. It covers the Cemetry, Oldest Skating Rink, Christ Church, some other scattered old business establishments etc. Also includes a stop at one of the oldest cafes in town.
- You'll start atRandomMosaic Hotel, Picture Palace, The Mall Rd, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, IndiaOur tour guide will meet the travelers at Picture Palace.See address & details
- Pass byRandom
- 1Kulri ChowkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Camel's Back RoadStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atRandomMosaic Hotel, Picture Palace, The Mall Rd, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, IndiaOur tour guide will meet the travelers at Picture Palace.See address & details
Random, Mosaic Hotel, Picture Palace, The Mall Rd, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Returns to original departure point
- Biscuits, Juices & Sandwich
- Bottled water
- services of tour guide
- any kind of personal expense on food etc.
- any kind of road travel / transport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Trail Hikers
I went with my family, it was a good experience. The trek guide and the guys up there in charge of the food were s…
"Climbing was optional but getting down was mandatory"
Every step towards the summit was worth it in the end. My first trekking experience was made awesome by the trailhi…
You need to see it to believe it
The trekk was super amazing Really loved the process the view the hospitality The motivation raman sir gave literal…
Welcome to the world of hiking
Mesmerizing sunset view from a solid tent Wonderful co-operative guides Warm sleeping bag and delicious food serve…
It was awesome
It was a awesome trip for our group....... Nice trecking route...... And. Finally when we reached to summit it was …
Nag Tibba Snow Trek
Amazing trek, great experience plus the food is also good. Stay in tent was good and bon-fire really helped a lot.
It was a great experience. I have come to explore and i am really thankful to "trailhikers" for helping me. I can c…
Best weekend Trek
I did trek with Trail hikers.. It was an amazing day and one the adventures trek in my life. the food was amazing ,…
Best weekend Trek to NAG TIBBA 🤩🤩!!!
It was my first trek and i booked my Trek with Trailhikers Adventures!!! It was so awesome to Trek to Nagtibba. I …
Excellent trek to BENOG HILL...
It was an amazing trek experience with trail hikers, they provide me a great memories.Amazing forest walk including…
Superb Kedarkantha trek with TrailHikers
I went to the superb trek to Kedarkantha peak with my friends organized by TrailHikers. An extremely professional t…
Adventurous and fun trek with trailhikers.
Nag tibba is one of the most beautiful treks to watch sunset and sunrise. The trek was full of smiles, sweat and ex…
I have done lots of trek earlier but this time I wanted to do nag tibba trek in uttarakhand, by the company based…
Bhadraj Hill trek
This trek is definitely worth going. The trek leader was motivating us through out and it was well planned. Trail …
It was good and fun 💯 has lot of fun with my cousins They took us through a different way and it was fun
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back
- Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back price starts from $13.75. Discover and book Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back on Tripadvisor
- Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back on Tripadvisor
- Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back is hosted by Trail Hikers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trail Hikers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Mussoorie Heritage Walk | Kulri & Camel`s Back on Tripadvisor