Benog Hill Trek
By Trail Hikers
Benog Tibba Nature Trail is the best day trek tour near hill station Mussoorie in Uttarakhand. Benog Hill trek is a forest nature trail in the Mountain Quail Santuary which takes you to the Jwala Devi temple at Benog Hill top (2,250m). Benog hill trekking tour is a delight for nature lovers, wildlife photographers & suitable for hikers of all age groups.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Benog Wildlife Sanctuary
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Private transportation
- Forest entry permits
- Departure details
- Cloud End Forest Resort, Hathipaon Area, Mussorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India We will give the trek staff contact number to travelers to coordinate
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216300P7
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Benog Hill Trek?
- Benog Hill Trek price starts from $21.73. Discover and book Benog Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Benog Hill Trek cancellation policy?
- Benog Hill Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Benog Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Benog Hill Trek?
- Benog Hill Trek is hosted by Trail Hikers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trail Hikers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Benog Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Benog Hill Trek?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Benog Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216300P7
- You'll start atCloud End Forest ResortHathipaon Area, Mussorie, Uttarakhand 248179, IndiaWe will give the trek staff contact number to travelers to coordinateSee address & details
- 1Benog Wildlife SanctuaryStop: 45 minutes - Admission included- 360 degree Himalayan views - Benog Wildlife Sanctuary - Hiking up the Benog Tibba peak 2,250 m TRIP SCHEDULE Timings : 9:30 am to 3:30 pm *Timings are tentative in the mountains, time taken to complete the trail depends on many factors like weather (sunny/cloudy/cool etc.), fitness level, age group of hikers etc. Start point : Clouds End, west of Mussoorie End point : Clouds End, Mussoorie Distance Covered : Approx. 10-11 km Report at Clouds End, Mussoorie at 9:30 am where you'll meet your adventure trek leader (you'll be provided mobile no. to coordinate) Benog Tibba Trip Overview : TrailHikers organizes Benog Hill day trek from Clouds End, Mussoorie - The scenic trail starts as a nature walk from Clouds End giving scenic views of the village Chhaskhet on one side & huge limestone cliffs on the other - After about 3 km , the trail enters the Benog Wildlife Sanctuary with Benog hill visible in the background - Reach the Benog Tibba peak* (2,250m) at around 12:30 pm & enjoy the views while having lunch there - Start to trail down at 1:30 pm to reach back to Clouds End via a defined forest trail by 3:30pmRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The journey is better than the destination
A beautiful walk n view point esp if approached from the wishing well as compared to Haathi Paon. To get here driv…
Very knowledgeable about Mussoorie and Landour. Caring. Give and take attitude. Good driving skills. Would definite…
Once in a lifetime memory.
The Best Trip went with my friends. Must place to visit, its budget friendly. Visit for 2 days it's more than enoug…
Peaceful historic walk in Landour area. MUST DO!
We loved the Heritage walk with Dhirender. It was a couple of hours walk around Landour area. Dhirender had lot of …
camping with friend's
very nice place land of God ❤️❤️❣️🏕️⛺world best camping place and fresh environment please visit this place with y…
We did kolti village trek with trail hiker. Though our guide manish was good but trail hiker is very unprofessional…
This spot is situated 6 kms from Mussoorie and offers spectacular views of the Himalayas and Doon valley. Earlier t…
Very relaxing and rejuvenating
The snow capped mountains were breathtakingly beautiful. All the tiredness we felt disappeared when we reached the …
The trek , the hospitality and the food was off the chart.The trek is easy . The guide is good. And trail hikers ha…
Worth every penny
My first trek and worth remembering.The guide and cook up there was superb.The food was very tasty and quality of f…
Amazing and a very Memorable Experience!
We went for the Chhaskhet Nature Walk and it was one of the most beautiful experiences we've had. Mr. Raman persona…
Situated approx 12 Kms from Mussoorie & at 7500 feet the temple offers splendid 360 degree views and snow clad Hima…
I went with my family, it was a good experience. The trek guide and the guys up there in charge of the food were s…
"Climbing was optional but getting down was mandatory"
Every step towards the summit was worth it in the end. My first trekking experience was made awesome by the trailhi…
You need to see it to believe it
The trekk was super amazing Really loved the process the view the hospitality The motivation raman sir gave literal…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Solo
I was in Mussorie couple of weeks ago and did 3 treks with Trail hikers, solo with an expert from their team. Went to Benog, Bhadraj and George Everest peaks on 3 different days and had a memorable experience. Well organised and planned trek and plan to do with trail hikers Raman’s team again soon. Also walked around Landour and Lal tibba which was amazing.
Written December 1, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks for your kind appreciation. Its a great motivation for our team. We would love to host you again on an adventure trip !
Written January 24, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.