Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Walking in the narrow lanes of Varanasi is like teleporting in the past. Suddenly you are in the 16th century at a market filled with delicacies and spices. Such is the magic of Varanasi, its temples, ghats, and the Ganges. The markets are filled with handicrafts, food and textiles. Feel free to window shop the authentic items and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Plus, the variety of food one can get in Varanasi is surprising and delighting. Enrich your journey with the history of the people, architecture, and the city with your guide. You will be walking through some of the less explored, narrow corners of this vibrant market as you meet and interact with locals. Reach the ghats and see the choreographed aarti at the ghats. During the evening, there are cultural performances- music, dances, and mantra chanting. After enjoying the tour, we will drop you back to your hotel.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
walk & photo
A place to feel the old Goa, be it the architecture, locality, Art galleries. Need to walk a lot to experience and…
Trip into traditional Hindu India
Great trip with Suraj. Picked us up bang on time from our hotel, on the outskirts of Varanasi, then the usual hell …
Insights into Varanasi from a local guide's perspective.
This was a brilliant tour combining beautiful vistas from a boat ride on the river and walking through the hidden b…
Wonderful and unique experience in the heart of Delhi
For lovers of all things food and culture - this tour is a unique experience! Beginning with a walk around the fasc…
I really had an amazing trip with Mr. Sohail and the Sair Community. The team was very active and supportive throug…
Full repeat value...
Thanks to the organizers for the wonderful trip. Driving this beast across Goa was altogether a different experienc…
The Delhi that you often forget
Exploring the rich history of Nizamuddin basti and visiting shrines etc was an extremely surreal and interesting ex…
Really enjoyed it
We went to Goa for a sort of re-union for our college friends. One of them was about to get married as well, so the…
Sair organised a brilliant trip to Agra with Sohail Sir. Sir is indeed one of the best walk leaders and educators I…
Worth a visit with Mr. Sohail Hashmi
Good things: 1) Curated with the highest knowledge denomination available 2) Nice stay / food / travel 3) Smooth e…
Highly recommended tour. Vijay, our guide, explained everything very nicely. He answered every question, and we wer…
Scenic Beauty with architecture
What an enjoyable experience this was. Udaipur is the best city in Rajasthan. The city is full of beautiful buildin…
Rajasthan is an amazing place. This was my third visit to India. And India never fails to surprise me. This time, I…
The Sanjay walk was a walk through a very friendly area. Our guide was a local who had grown up in Sanjay Colony …
This was a lovely historical tour. Our guide was great to talk to and so knowledgeable on all the history. The mas…
- Dashashwamedh Ghat
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats
- Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats on Tripadvisor
- Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats price starts from $19.02. Discover and book Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats on Tripadvisor
- Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Spiritual tour in Varanasi- aarti, markets and ghats on Tripadvisor