Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath
By Varanasi Tours
Enjoy Full-Day Private cultural tour to explore the picturesque city, Varanasi, the holy city of India is also known as one of the popular tourist destinations that boost tourism in India. Varanasi is famous for its rich culture that is carried on for centuries and followed by generations, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa, and Sarnath Museum Explore Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Manas Mandir, Banaras Ghats, Assi Ghat, Dasaswamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Banaras Hindu University, Golden Temple (Kashi Vishwanath), Monkey Temple (Durga Temple). Enjoy also the boat ride at holy river Ganga and get a whole new feeling and ultimate touring experience by taking a full day trip to Varanasi.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Sightseeing : Varanasi and Sarnath
- Morning Boat Ride
- Food and Drinks
- Any Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver and guide will meet you at your hotel in Varanasi
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67285P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath?
- Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath price starts from $250.00. Discover and book Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath cancellation policy?
- Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath?
- Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath is hosted by Varanasi Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Varanasi Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Trip : Varanasi Tour With Sarnath on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67285P30
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1VaranasiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2SarnathStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3VaranasiStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 4Dasaswamedh GhatStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point