All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
Explore Sarnath, the holy place where Buddha gave his first sermon, and which remains one of the key sites on the Buddhist circuit. Visit all the diverse monasteries and learn more about this ancient religion that became a world religion thousands of years ago.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- English Speaking Professional Guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehcile
- Entry Fee at Sarnath
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Any Meals during the tour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick from all hotels located in Varanasi
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13238P128
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off on Tripadvisor
- How much is All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off?
- All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off price starts from $49.07. Discover and book All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off on Tripadvisor
- What is the All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off cancellation policy?
- All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off?
- All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off is hosted by Go City Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go City Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13238P128
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1SarnathStop: 3 hours - Admission includedExplore the religious town of Sarnath, the place where Buddha gave his first sermon and one which remains as one the most important places out of the four on the Buddhist circuit. Your tour will begin with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 8:00 AM in the morning. Move towards the city of Sarnath, which is located at a distance of 10 km from Varanasi. Visit the various temples like the Tibetan, Japnese, Chinese, Thai temple which worship Buddha in their own way. Post this, your guide will take you the location where Buddha gave his first sermon and the ancient site where the most ancient monastery was located! Explore the stupas as your guide acquaint you with all the history. Post your tour you will be dropped off at your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Go City Adventures
Joined in August 2016
#13 of 70 Food & Drink in Varanasi
- KashmiraJ600Excellent service and Tour by Mr HemantA very excellent experience by Mr Hemant Shrivastav, explained everything clearly and in detail. Thank you for the wonderful tour.
- viktorolason00Night tour on Ganges in VaranasiVery nice and informative tour guide and we got really close to the things we wanted to see. Sailing on the river Ganged and then walk through old town was unforgettable.
- jonbB8137QF00Great experienceIt was a great experience. We felt really comfortable and safe with the guide Hemant. We totally recomend.
- teijir0t00exccelenthe wastaking care of participant,polite attitude,good explanation by plain English. we are very appriciate.
- 64ramunem00Ramune, Saulius, Lukas, LithuaniaThe trip was amazing and very intensive. The guide Amit Kushwaha was very knowledgable and caring. Highly reccommend!
- matthewlO4691GR00Highly recommend this tourExcellent information, street walk through old town very easy to book and boat ride was safe. Highly recommend for all tourists
- vidhuh202300Awesome Must visit for everyoneVery good experience with guide in heritage walk and ganga aatri. Guide was knowledgeable and courteous. He explained us about history of Varanasi various ghats and ganga aarti
- master_090100GoodGood tour guide！ It helped me to understand English pronunciation easily. 良いツアーでした。 英語の発音が聞き取りやすく、助かりました。
- DASUIO00Touching experience - not to be missedOur guide Amit took us on a very relaxed cruise on the river Ganges at dawn. Afterward we witnessed the Ganga Aarti. A very touching and spritual experience!
- DASUIO00great experience!boot trip at sunrise, heritage walk, temples. it was a very great experience to watch the sunrise at the ghat. our guide gave as a lot of insights about the sights.
- Hazel101000Special Varanasi TourOur walks and boat rides with Go City Adventures provided a memorable and delicious introduction to one of the most revered cities in the world. Our guide Bhavna was punctual, energetic, meticulous and cheerful. While we enjoyed the sunrise over the Ganges, she shared the history of the city and Hindu mythology, which helped us make sense of a lifestyle so different from ours. And what a pleasure to discover the cuisines of Varanasi by tasting delicious snacks in stalls hidden on the rails of the old town. Bhavna loves her city and it shows!
- lodhapurva00I am happyIts a great experience with go city adventure ,i went to varanasi with my family , the guide was too good who help us in everything ,we are foody & he helped me out ,we had authentic choka baati over there ,i am happy!!
- pkumawat00Varanasi ExperienceIt is one of my best trip till date to any spiritual places in world. Thousands of people present to see that Ghat Aarti in evening, great food and the that famous Cremation Ghat is once in a lifetime experience. I was in for a surprise when I discovered what I saw was very different from what I have heard. I tasted a piece of history visiting the old popular destinations may it be the temples, ghats and markets. Overall the food is good, its milk products are must try, visit to the ghats, boat ride on the Ganges, a saree or two are the must have along side the rich memory that would stay with you forever. Our guide Bhawna was well informed, a long time resident with much knowledge of the sites and people. I would definitely recommend their services.
- GrandTour66213100Half day Varanasi tourDue to floods the ghats were closed so sarnath tour was arranged. It was a wonderful experience. Evening Aarti was wonderful. The authentic bhati choka was wonderful. The tour guide Bhawna Mohinani's efforts were really commendable. Her knowledge about city and religion was wonderful. On the whole it was a wonderful experience.
- davidsV3371TB00The best!!My experience with this tour was very good ! My tour guide was very knowledgeable. I got a chance to see many places and nothing was Rushed . I'm a solo traveler so this was perfect.
Buy it with
All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off provided by Go City Adventures
Product Overview: All Inclusive 3-hour tour of Sarnath from Varanasi w/ Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
Number of Photos