Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Being the oldest city of the world and an important Hindu pilgrimage center, Varanasi attracts a large number of people from all over the world. For centuries, Varanasi is famous for spiritualism, mysticism, Indian philosophy and Hinduism. All these are reflected in numerous sects, temples, Ashrams and Ghats. Varanasi is associated not only with Hinduism but also with Buddhism and Jainism. Besides numerous temples, Varanasi also boasts of Buddhist Stupas and Jain temples.
- 1 night Stay in hotel, with breakfast
- Meal Dinner
- Air conditioned transport throughout the tour as per the itinerary
- English Speaking guide
- Arrival & Departure Assistance at airport
- All fuel charges, toll taxes, Driver allowance, state tax entry, etc
- Presently applicable government taxes
- Any air fare, airport departure, etc.
- Monument Entrance
- Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone bill, etc.
- Any kind of tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code - Temples is a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserving its sanctity and spiritual ambiance one must follow the below dress code within temple complex:
- Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length Remove footwear outside the temple. Socks are fine, you can keep wearing them.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if this is required (meals are at your own expense)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note: The Archaeological Museum in Sarnath is closed on Fridays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
India is an amazing country. I never imagined before. Thank you, Welcome India Journey for making our trip very memorable.
Date of experience: April 2020
1 Helpful vote
Thank you for making my dream come true and for taking care of our family trip. The guide is very nice and humble. I love Indian Food and their history and culture. Will recommend you to my friends who want visit india. Thankyou !! Hope will see u again
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Welcome India Journey
Taj Mahal tour
Taj Mahal very beautiful I love to visit Taj Mahal again and again thanks Abhishek Singh to give me good service fo…
Nice Tour with Atul
I went india march 2020 it was my first time to out of my country i really love indian culture and monuments we boo…
Good Job Welcome India Journey
Thanks Welcome India Journey for arranged our holiday. Transportation, Meals and Hotel excellent. Guide and Drive …
Welcome India Journey is The best
This is is the most enjoyable holiday ... Welcome India Journey made everything enjoyable and memoriable. Thank You…
Welcome India Journey Is The Best
Welcome India Journey is the best travel. during the holiday we really enjoy. food according to our taste. We highl…
it was my great experience... India was memorable... Thank you Mr Abhi and crew for the best service!!! see you nex…
Guide and driver professional
Thanks Welcome india journey,,, I will choose you again for next trip. I love the food, guide and driver they are …
I enjoy the trip and all the food. The exotic place and culture, made me eager for more trip here.. Thank you!
I was extremely satisfied with the owner, has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, tryi…
It was a good experience. The guide and the driver are helpful and very pleasant. The car is very comfortable and c…
Welcome india journey promoted by my friend. And thanks to my friends for that because we enjoyed and had a great t…
No regrets for choosing this travel, we really enjoyed ... They know how to treat us ... Especially for Mr. Abhi, thank
No regrets for choosing this travel, we really enjoyed ... They know how to treat us ... Especially for Mr. Abhi, t…
This was an amazing trip for us because India is so awesome. I went with my family and they were all happy. The gui…
Thanks Mr Abhi for great holiday. Hope we meet again soon with another experience. We very high recommended this tr…
Pink city amazing
My dream was complete when I book tour with Abhi I went to India last year with my friends we visited Delhi capital…
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Days Varanasi private tour
How much is 2 Days Varanasi private tour?
2 Days Varanasi private tour price starts from $133.34. Discover and book 2 Days Varanasi private tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 2 Days Varanasi private tour cancellation policy?
2 Days Varanasi private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days Varanasi private tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2 Days Varanasi private tour?
2 Days Varanasi private tour is hosted by Welcome India Journey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Welcome India Journey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days Varanasi private tour on Tripadvisor