Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride
By India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities
Explore Varanasi on a private full-day tour that includes a sunrise and sunset boat ride on the Ganges River. Visit landmarks in and around Varanasi including Banaras Hindu University (BHU)'s Bharat Kala Bhavan museum, and Dhamekh Stupa in Sarnath — an important Buddhist site. Finally, watch the evening aarti ceremony from the sunset boat cruise.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- english speaking guide
- Hotel pickup Drop off
- Boat Ride
- Monument Fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Traveler pickup is offered The airport, railway station or your hotel in Varanasi. For airport pick-up, please provide arrival information during booking.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134953P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride
What you can expect during your visit
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Varanasi Remembrances
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Banaras Hindu University
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- How much is Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride?
- Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride price starts from $200.00. Discover and book Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride cancellation policy?
- Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride?
- Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride is hosted by India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Tour Packages | Tours & Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Varanasi Tour with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134953P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byVaranasi RemembrancesKashi Vishwanath TempleBanaras Hindu UniversityBharat Mata TempleDasaswamedh Ghat
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pushkar city tour
This pushkar city tour from jaipur amezing. After jaipur sightseeing we went to pushkar for visit lord brahma templ…
Shimla manali tour with our guide mrs sonu from dharampur himachal pardesh
I planed tour with my wife for shimla and manali than i contact mrs sonu our tour starting 22 jan to 27 jan six day…
best taxi service
best taxi service in Agra. driver raju was perfect driver. Agra to Delhi transfer was good. car was clean . all dr…
Haridwar Rishikesh Tour With Yoga
Haridwar Rishikesh Tour With Yoga Class. 1st Day we Explore Haridwar Tempals And Har Ki Pauri. And the 2nd for Spac…
Business Trip To Kolkata
This was my business trip to Kolkata. After the business meeting, I planned a city tour. The history of the city of…
amezing city tours
It was a great tour and I enjoyed it with my guide Rihan very much, thank you! We covered all the places, really th…
Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh Trip
Hands down one of the best trips of my life. Thanks TripAdvisor and special thanks to Sonu ji who was our guide and…
We saw a tiger
The tour was carefully planned and the accommodations were as expected. Our room at The Tigress was very large and …
Indian trip with Raja India Tour : very good experience
Hi, My boyfriend and I just went back from a 10 days Indian trip planned by Raja India Tour, and it was perfect 09…
An amazing time !
I must say Manish Jha save me last minute, I arrived to Delhi and my hotel forgot to pick me up at the airport, I c…
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour By Car
Trip to the Taj Mahal was incredible. Our driver Anil was excellent and the tour guide was a class act. They made t…
Full Day Delhi Tour
Mona has been a great guide - if not the greatest - today. Very competent, knowledgeable, friendly yet professional…
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour
Thank you for the wonderful tour today, Rishi! You have been extremely helpful and have given us an amazing insight…
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
The Taj Mahal is not to be missed, this was a great trip and our guide was very friendly and informative. The drive…