With this unique guided 2 day tour of Varanasi from Delhi you get an opportunity to get immersed in the local customs and traditions of one of the world's oldest living cities. We will take you through the Sunrise and sunset boat rides on the Ganga River, tour Hindu and Buddhist sites. A professional local guide will help you to get the in-depth experience of the culture, that you may not discover on your own. -Convenient private AC vehicle throughout the tour. -All entrance fees and train passes included. -Private evening and morning boat ride to witness prayer ceremonies and tour to Sarnath with local Guide. -Explore the local areas and streets on foot. -Visit pilgrim's stones and Ganga Ghats.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boat transport for the sight-seen
- Entry/Admission - Varanasi
- Entry/Admission - Varanasi
- Any meals
- Personal expense, shopping etc.
- Departure details
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India Once you reach Varanasi railway station, there you will our representative.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train?
- 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train price starts from $226.00. Discover and book 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train cancellation policy?
- 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train?
- 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train is hosted by Padma Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Padma Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P36
Reserve your spot
Day-1- Nature walk in the Old...
Day-2- Sunrise on the Banks of...
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in June 2018
#268 of 1,955 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Roy_Hirsch00Private tour in Taj MHalThe tour is super organized, all information has been shared with the perfect explanation. Super recommend. Also very great pictures 😀
- Guysuco R00Excellent tour guide and driver.The tour was excellent. The driver and the tour guide were very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend. The tour guide took me to areas where I requested which was different than where other tourists go. The tour was magical, I got to walk on a field where they were playing cricket, this field took us to a remote location that gave and excellent view of the Taj Mahal
- 455_eljkam00Taj Mahal one in a life time experienceGreat tour with very experienced guide Subash. Highly recomend to let him guide.you through this magnificent Monument!
- ivananS1419YH00Taj MahalIncredible Taj Mahal with the best guide Subash! All recomendations! Breath taking views, and place where the dreams met the reality!
- Biancs3100Wonderful tour especially the SOS elephant centre!Thank you to our driver Sanju and to our guide David for the wonderful tour from Dehli to Agra today. It was a great idea to wake up early to catch the way to Agra with much less traffic and enjoy a beautiful morning tour at the Taj Mahal. After lunch which was included we enjoyed a quick stop to Fort Agra. However my favourite part of the tour which I wish had gone longer was the SOS elephant rescue centre. Thank you to all involved in making todays trip a memorable one. I can recommend this tour to anyone looking to understand more about the beautiful Seventh Wonder of the World combined with the absolute beauty of the elephants saved by the incredible work at the SOS Thanks so much
- corinnev68600Great guide for AgraDid a 2 day Agra trip with Subhash, including Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. He is a knowledgeable guide, very considerate and able to answer our many questions. We enjoyed our time in Agraw and Subhash definitely made the experience even better. Thoroughly recommend him as a guide!
- jameswN8573IG00A guide and teacher of Indian historyOur guide Rajkissor was incredible. He truly made this long distance trip worth the effort. His knowledge and kindness were wonderful. His ability to manage our time gave us so many places to see and in great detail. The temple sites we visited were wonderful example of Indian culture. Our tour of a traditional small village gave us insight into daily living. This was such an educational tour and our guide was our teacher.
- chriszL3698CV00DriverSanju was a very safe driver from Delhi to Agra and to all our destinations in Agra. Cold water also.
- 356aneeshas00Amazing!!This was an amazing tour. The tour guide (subhash) was very informative and was pleasant. It was the highlight of our trip and would recommend to everyone.
- alanjs100Amazing Tour GuideThe tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. Subhash made the experience of visiting the Taj Mahal excellent.
- Explorer32530300Amazing experience, totally worth it!!Our guide Subhash was incredibly warm, friendly and knowledgeable and made our whole experience extra special. We did not expect to be welcomed with beautiful garlands made of fresh flowers! The transportation was first class and Subhash went out of his way to ensure our evey need was met. Seeing the Taj Mahal and meeting the elephants at the SOS Sanctuary were both such memorable experiences. We would definitely use Padma Holidays again. It was worth every penny! Thank you for making our stay in India so special.
- X3759DJmichaelj00Taj Mahal & SOS Elephant sanctury day tripPadma holidays were great to deal with, they were quick to respond and attended to all our needs and even tailored the trip to how we wanted it. We visited the Taj Mahal and the SOS elephant sanctity sanctuary, Me and my family had such a brilliant day. Sabbash was fantastic as our tour guide, we learned loads about the Taj Mahal and really enjoyed our day with him. The transportation was great too and air- conditioned which was appreciated at this time of year. We hope to visit India again soon and book another excursion through Padma.
- oliversE9748EM00Sunrise Trip to Taj MahalHad a great trip to Taj Mahal with Subash (Guide) and Virander(Driver). Perfectly organized and a great experience.
- Robert B00Enjoyable day at an Amazing LocationOverall excellent experience from transportation pick up at our hotel to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra… Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and supported us by arranging for fantastic pictures… All in all, I would recommend this trip to others.
- C03Ryno00Terrific Day Trip to Agra (from Delhi)A terrific full day excursion…Highly recommend! Subhash did a terrific job providing the tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Our driver stayed with us all day; picked up/dropped off near IGIAirport.
2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train provided by Padma Holidays
Product Overview: 2 days Varanasi city Tour by a Vande Bharat train
Number of Photos