Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the historic and famous temples in and around city to enhance your travel experience, this walk is not to be missed if you want to enjoy religious aspect of Kashi in its true sense. 1. Explore the historic and recent temples of Kashi and experience, the various religious faiths of India. 2. Walk on the narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local, you can take away the blessings and the glistening essence of the place for a lifetime. 3. Listen to heart warming stories of the around these famous temples, these stories will help you understand the current day Kashi and the life here. 4. Our friendly storytellers will ensure that this a fun, enjoyable and unforgettable experience for you to remember for life.
Hotel Ganges Grand, Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Returns to original departure point
- 1. Friendly Storyteller/Guide, highly trained by Yo Tours.
- 2. One Hot Beverage and local Prasad
- 3. Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
- Bottled Water
- Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's)
- Scarf/Jacket in case you feel cold (between October to march only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tours start strictly on time so please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time. If you are having trouble in finding the storyteller at the meeting point, please contact us for immediate action.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Yo Tours
Awesome Boat Ride Experience
I enjoyed the Boat Ride in the Lake.Being there in the peace with stunning view was breathtaking.Even the walk on t…
Goa Walking Food Tour
We had a 2 hour tour with Padmij on Sat 14 Mar, just as the world started to go crazy with Covid-19, and on our las…
Worst free walking tour ever
It seems like some type of scam. Guide doesn't speak english,seem to be improvising all the time,don't give any his…
Awesome and tasty street food I have tried the local and international cuisines their. As phenatical about street…
Pushkar food tour
We decided to take a food tour round Pushkar to hopefully learn a bit about the city whilst sampling the local food…
Free tour in Chennai
Very good tour with Sharmini in Chennai! She is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic! 3h's very well spent! Thank yo…
we booked the free walking tour in Amritsar. It was very interesting and our guide told us a lot about the history …
Amazing free walking tour with Akash in Mumbai!
We had an amazing free walking tour with Akash in Mumbai! Akash is super friendly, knows a lot about Mumbai and Ind…
Singhagad panshet Lavasha trip
The trip was amazing the views were amazing. The tour guide was very accommodating made me feel safe and welcome in…
Great half day tour of old Pune
Knowledgeable local guide who took us to see all of the main sights and showed us around the main old town and mark…
Great afternoon tour with Akansha. Highly recommended. The tour suppose to be for 90 minutes but we were almost 2.3…
It was a Good tour around city. The best was the walking tour in old city center. The tour guides provided a very g…
First bad experience in India so far
Guide never came, only because I tried to reach him, he said he never got the booking for my trip (we where 3 diffe…
Insightful Experience of Pune
Had great time on this full day experience of Pune city customized based on our requirement, we were able to visit …
Had great time
It's nice tour of pune, cover all for highlights of pune, food tasting and small shopping spree on the tour, car a…
- Yo Tours
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from $3,025.90* $3,782.37
Frequently Asked Questions about Temple Walk Tour Varanasi
- Temple Walk Tour Varanasi price starts from $16.25. Discover and book Temple Walk Tour Varanasi on Tripadvisor
- Temple Walk Tour Varanasi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Temple Walk Tour Varanasi on Tripadvisor
- Temple Walk Tour Varanasi is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Temple Walk Tour Varanasi on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Temple Walk Tour Varanasi on Tripadvisor