Footsteps of Buddha Tour
By Memorable India - Day Tours
The footsteps of Buddha is a special pilgrimage tour of followers of Buddha where we trace the footsteps of Buddha by paying homage at the important places associated with Lord Buddha’s life. This tour covers Varanasi (Sarnath), Bodhgaya, Patna (Nalanda, Rajgriha), Kushinagar, Lumbini, Sravasti among the primary Buddhist pilgrimage destinations. Enjoy your stay in India and stay blessed by the Buddha.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Arrival and departure assistance.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing room as per itinerary
- Professional local tour guide
- Transport and sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, hotel taxes, GST
- Any Flight Fares / Train Fares
- Entrance fees, Camera, Personal expenses, drinks etc
- Any optional services opted other than mentioned in the Inclusions part only
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Varanasi Airport / Railway Station / Pre Booked Varanasi Hotel
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16431P44
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Footsteps of Buddha Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Footsteps of Buddha Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Footsteps of Buddha Tour?
- Footsteps of Buddha Tour price starts from $1,403.00. Discover and book Footsteps of Buddha Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Footsteps of Buddha Tour cancellation policy?
- Footsteps of Buddha Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Footsteps of Buddha Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Footsteps of Buddha Tour?
- Footsteps of Buddha Tour is hosted by Memorable India - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Memorable India - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Footsteps of Buddha Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16431P44
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A must see Light and sound show when in Delhi
Jai Hind- the revamped sound and light show at Red fort is a must see for any traveller to Delhi/India. It talks …
Celebrate Holi Festival in India
Golden triangle tour india is very memorable trip I have gone with my family and friends, the travel was very nice,…
The whole trip was a pleasure. Very well organised. Enjoyed every moment of it. Wil recommend to all
Agra trip from delhi
I am a great fan of Agra. So I decided to visit Agra on my birthday. I contacted Raj, the owner of this travel agen…
Holy Ganga River Tour
memorable india is one of the best tour operator in rishikesh, we have booked private trip for our family from memo…
Ranthambore Jungle Safari
We had a very good trip with my family to Ranthambore. The tour guide was very good and the driver was excellent. T…
Heritage Of India Tour
We live in Wellington, New Zealand. We were going to India for my nephew 's wedding so decided to incorporate a tou…
Raj really truly did a fantastic job organising our 90 day trip started from Mumbai going North, East then South an…
Memorable experience with Memorable india
Excellent service and great trip itinerary set by professionals, great prices .thanks Arun for your efforts and hel…
5-Day Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour by Private Car
If you're looking for an amazing tour of India's golden triangle, Rahul is your man. He went above and beyond to sh…
This business is easy to work with and we had great guides - the experiences we had were above expectations.
Tajmahal trip from delhi
Our trip to the Taj Mahal was amazing! The tour company made it very easy to get there and our guide, Rajesh, was o…
5-Day Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour by Private Car
Our guides were extremely knowledgeable and quite flexible, which made for a great time! We saw plenty of attractio…
Golden Triangle Tour with Mandawa by car
Thank you Arun for making our 8 day trip so memorable! You were an amazing travel agent who was very flexible and e…
5 Day Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour by Private Car
This trip was a great experience and everything was very well organized. From the amazing sites in Delhi, Jaipur an…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mr Arun is very good..always gave us fast response and flexible to what we need....highly recommended 5 stars for the company. The reason for not 5 star is the tour itself: some of the guide that we had...not really know all the facts of places we visited and also some of the Hotel which really is not the company false...bcs he did ask us that they're OK to book.. not clean hotel..The tour itself is as we expected to see except for too many beggars everywhere and almost like everyone there always asked for money bcs you're foreigners...and sometimes got swamped of this nuisance almost unbearable to visit the sacred sites..such ashamed...especially you can see that they only bother you not the locals.
Written November 18, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hey, thank you for your great review! I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed the guides we provided and found them informative. I will definitely pass on your comments to our guides. I'm also sorry to hear that you had some trouble at the hotel. We always try to work with establishments that are reliable and of a high standard but we understand that the standards may change depending on who the manager is or how busy they are. If you'd like to get in touch with us about your experience directly, we'd be happy to help. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Written December 11, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Footsteps of Buddha Tour provided by Memorable India - Day Tours
Product Overview: Footsteps of Buddha Tour
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|