Varanasi Photography Tour
By SITA World Tours
Varanasi has been a cultural and spiritual center of North India for several thousand years. It lies on the Ganges - considered a holy river. Hindus believe that death in the city will bring salvation, making it a major center for pilgrimage. Varanasi also was a significant place of activities during the development of Buddhism. The city’s daily hustle and bustle and Varanasi’s otherness make it an absolute highlight for photographers, especially for those interested in portrait and street photography. Highlights : • Streets, Temples, Ghats • Varanasi Riverfront • Religious ascetics
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within city center.
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities ( Optional
- Camera and accessories (available for rent)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P266
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a walking tour so it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Varanasi Photography Tour?
- Varanasi Photography Tour price starts from $114.00. Discover and book Varanasi Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Varanasi Photography Tour cancellation policy?
- Varanasi Photography Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Varanasi Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Varanasi Photography Tour?
- Varanasi Photography Tour is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Varanasi Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Varanasi Photography Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Varanasi Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P266
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1VaranasiStop: 2 hoursYour driver will pick you up at your city center hotel in Varanasi along with your guide. Your guide will assist you in navigating Varanasi’s inner city and riverbank to find great photo opportunities. Set out to explore the streets, temples, ghats and see the multitude of folks navigating the city and its riverfront daily. The city is known to be one of the best places in the world for street and portrait photography. You will also find sadhus, religious ascetics or any holy person in Hinduism and Jainism who has renounced the worldly life. You will be walking on streets of a city that, based on not only mythological stories but all the archaeological evidence, is among the world's oldest continually inhabited cities. After your tour concludes you will be taken back to your hotel within Varanasi by your driver.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…
Not much attractive light and sound show
It is a pretty boring show. There is a lot of scope for improvement. There is not much light in the show. It was li…
Better than I expected
There were so many things I loved about this trip. We had a great driver. His name is Jaggi. He was very safe and t…
Good place to relax
Its a good place to spend time with your family. Statue is gigantic and is worth visiting once if you are coimbator…
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
The best part was the elephant ride and shower. The kids loved it. Visit to the Periyar national park was also good…
Saadan’s Fabulous Historic Walk in Kaiserbagh
Loved our second walk with Saadan today in the Kaiserbagh area. He had so much great information and got us into hi…