Lucknow is known for its rich food heritage and we will show you exactly why in this old city food tour.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Kebabs and Paratha One Portion Each, Two Portion of Nehari, Dessert One Portion Each
- Cost of Food Consumed other than those mentioned in Inclusion
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Can pickup from any location in 1 km radius of Hazaratganj
- Cathedral Senior Secondary School, 70, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India Will be available at the front gate of Cathedral School
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157750P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157750P1