Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow
By SITA World Tours
Lucknow, the capital of the Central Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is often referred to as the City of Nawabs. However, even before the Nawabs the city was home to Hindu Kings. Spend an evening with a descendant of Lucknow’s Hindu Royalty, Raja Amresh Kumar Singh and his family at Khajurgaon Palace, their family home in Lucknow. Khajurgaon is one of the oldest estates of the former Kingdom of Awadh. Dine like royalty on an authentic Awadhi dinner. Highlights:- • Khajurgaon Palace • Interaction with the Maharaja and his family • Traditional Awadhi dinner
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P379
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cocktail Attire
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow?
- Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow price starts from $509.00. Discover and book Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow cancellation policy?
- Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow?
- Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P379
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1LucknowStop: 3 hoursYou will be picked up from your hotel in the evening and driven to Khajurgaon Palace where a traditional Indian welcome awaits you. Khajurgaon Palace was constructed by His Royal Highness Rana Shankar Baksh Singh in 1896 and the main building is still in use by the family as their home. Khajurgaon Palace reflects a very strong British influence along with elements of native Awadhi architecture. It has a darbar hall (reception hall) with beautiful hand painted murals. Two generations of this family have been awarded the Knight Commander Indian Empire (KCIE) - by Queen Victoria in 1887 and by King George V in 1911. Before dinner spend some time with the Raja and his family ( subject to availability ) and learn about the former state of Awadh and present city Lucknow. Next enjoy authentic home-cooked Awadhi dinner prepared in the family kitchen. The Raja and his family look after visiting guests themselves and supervise each detail. After dinner, you will be driven back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Karkala & Moodbidri
Trust me....Karkala is the great place to experience Jain temple,Venkatraman Temple richness, Thousand pillar templ…
Visit to Isha Foundation
Visited the Dhyana linga in the premises but it was overly crowded and it extremely hot making it difficult to vis…
A day at ITC MAURYA
Went for a birthday lunch at Bukhara at ITC MAURYA and the ambience is amazing and the staff is very courteous
Dreams come true
I had a face to face intercation with shane watson and all thanks to Garima mam for the support . The ambience here…
nice peaceful site to visit . short distance from coimbatoor . it is placed in a valley and four sides have hills. …
Must visit Place
Excellent food in the luxurious Bukhara Restaurant of ITC Maurya. The ambience is awesome, the cuisine wonderful an…
I recently visited Karni mata temple and my experience was very nice. Temple is very beautiful, peaceful environmen…
Fish and seafood markets are the same the world over and Shivaji Market in Pune Cantt is no different. Dating back …
Great night jeep safari.
We had a fabulous jeep safari round Jaipur at night. This was an amazing experience. As when we had been round Jaip…
This was such an experience, a fabulous place to visit & very emotional. The tomb & gardens are kept beautifully & …
Love the ambience
Thank you so much for the great service enjoy the food thanks to the chef the staff cannot excited to be back
Isha yoga, must visit
Isha yoga center, important to come afternoon when is less hot. Go into the Tample ,the experience is Devin especia…
Pick the right day
We booked high tea our first day in Delhi, which turned out to be a Wednesday. Last time we had a sensational high …
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…
It has potential, but...
You know that a tourist cultural show is not Broadway or the London West End. Right. In that sense, the Mohabbat e …
Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow provided by SITA World Tours
Product Overview: Dinner With A Maharaja In Lucknow
|Number of Photos||1|