Curated Dining At Kotwara House
By SITA World Tours
In this evening tour, enjoy a curated dining experience at Kotwara House, the residence of one of the oldest royal families of Awadh. Situated in the posh Qaiser Bagh area of Lucknow, this royal residence of the present Raja Muzaffar Ali is a living museum of art and craft. Essentially a painter, poet and film-maker, Muzaffar Ali is known for his classic film Umrao Jaan. Enjoy a meal specially curated by Muzaffar Ali and his wife Meera Ali. Highlights: - • Legacy of Kotwara House • Curated menu from the royal kitchens of Awadh • Chance to meet Muzaffar Ali, subject to availability
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 02 bottles of mineral water
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P324
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Prior appointment is required for booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Curated Dining At Kotwara House?
- Curated Dining At Kotwara House price starts from $272.00. Discover and book Curated Dining At Kotwara House on Tripadvisor
- What is the Curated Dining At Kotwara House cancellation policy?
- Curated Dining At Kotwara House cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Curated Dining At Kotwara House on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Curated Dining At Kotwara House?
- Curated Dining At Kotwara House is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Curated Dining At Kotwara House on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Curated Dining At Kotwara House?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Curated Dining At Kotwara House on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P324
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1KotwaraStop: 2 hoursYou will be picked up from your hotel in the evening and driven to Kotwara House. The House of Kotwara can trace its history back to the year 1009, thus making it one of the oldest royal estates of Awadh. This royal family has a long and illustrious culinary tradition and is known to be loyal to it even today. It is just this passion for authentic family recipes and undiluted tradition of culinary expertise that is the highlight of the meals served here. The present Raja, Muzaffar Ali and his wife Meera Ali extend their hospitality to visiting guests. The fine dining experience offers an exclusively curated menu of the day. The food is cooked by their family cooks, who have served the family for generations. If Muzaffar and Meera Ali are in residence, they are happy to dine with guests, else they remotely supervise this dining experience, opening their family home to us. After dinner, you will be driven back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…
It has potential, but...
You know that a tourist cultural show is not Broadway or the London West End. Right. In that sense, the Mohabbat e …
Not much of atmosphere, standard of service was terrible, none of staff looked happy and when asked to get somethin…
Trip with friends
Alot of stories in there we had great time with trip advisor good travel guide good food and taxi and hotel
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts o
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts…
Amazing place . Must visit. Me and my husband visited there last week . Very nice place. Great place in thanjavur
Awesome Orchha experience with Sanjay Singh Yadav as guide
Great place for a day tour. All important spots are close to each other. A good guide will cover all these sites wi…
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
How do they calculate the price, literally to the last penny?