Culinary Walk - Lucknow
By SITA World Tours
Lucknow is the capital of the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Also known as the ‘City of Nawabs’, Lucknow is famous for the courtly manners of its inhabitants, gardens, poetry, music and above all its cuisine. The cuisine of Lucknow hails from the ancient kingdom of Awadh and is known by that name. On this walking tour get a taste of the best of Awadhi cuisine. Highlights • Awadhi cuisine • Street foods • Most authentic local eateries
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private English speaking guide
- Pre-visit orientation
- Unlimited servings of the food tasted
- Basic cutlery items
- Bottled water
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P321
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The walk remains suspended during the period of Muharram and Eid
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Culinary Walk - Lucknow?
- Culinary Walk - Lucknow price starts from $181.00. Discover and book Culinary Walk - Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- What is the Culinary Walk - Lucknow cancellation policy?
- Culinary Walk - Lucknow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Culinary Walk - Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Culinary Walk - Lucknow?
- Culinary Walk - Lucknow is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Culinary Walk - Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Culinary Walk - Lucknow?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Culinary Walk - Lucknow on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P321
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1LucknowStop: 60 minutesYou will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Akbari Gate, the starting point of the tour where you will be met by your Guide. This tour is essentially for meat eaters and takes you to the most authentic eateries that actually invented or mastered the dishes more than 100 years ago. To enjoy this walk, make sure you have a light lunch as it will involve a lot of eating! As you walk down the streets, you will stop at some traditional food shops and try out the best that is on the menu. This is a guided tour with our own set of cutlery and basic dining essentials. It allows you to experience the best of the best at unpretentious eateries, without having to worry about keeping your fingers clean. At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pick the right day
We booked high tea our first day in Delhi, which turned out to be a Wednesday. Last time we had a sensational high …
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…
It has potential, but...
You know that a tourist cultural show is not Broadway or the London West End. Right. In that sense, the Mohabbat e …
Not much of atmosphere, standard of service was terrible, none of staff looked happy and when asked to get somethin…
Trip with friends
Alot of stories in there we had great time with trip advisor good travel guide good food and taxi and hotel
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts o
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts…
Amazing place . Must visit. Me and my husband visited there last week . Very nice place. Great place in thanjavur
Awesome Orchha experience with Sanjay Singh Yadav as guide
Great place for a day tour. All important spots are close to each other. A good guide will cover all these sites wi…
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…