Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kaiserbagh Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. This can be arranged at an extra cost.
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- यूपी प्रेस क्लब, लखनऊ, China Bazar Gate, VW3P+3PF, Wala Qadar Rd, DM Compound Colony, Kaiserbagh Officer's Colony, Qaisar Bagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India Walk Leader will be stationed here with a paging.
- kotwara house, Baijal Communication Maurawan, Building, Maharaja Mahmudabad, Kaiserbagh Officer's Colony, Qaisar Bagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India Kotwara House is at the Kaiserbagh Crossing.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26442P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- If Hotel pickup is requested, please note that pickup time will be prior to 3 pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh on Tripadvisor
- How much is Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh?
- Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh price starts from $64.00. Discover and book Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh cancellation policy?
- Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh?
- Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh is hosted by Tornos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tornos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wajid Ali Shah Walk through Kaiserbagh on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26442P7
- You'll start atयूपी प्रेस क्लब, लखनऊChina Bazar Gate, VW3P+3PF, Wala Qadar Rd, DM Compound Colony, Kaiserbagh Officer's Colony, Qaisar Bagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, IndiaWalk Leader will be stationed here with a paging.See address & details
- 1Kaiserbagh PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission included• Explore & virtually reconstruct Wajid Ali Shah's palace complex of Kaiserbagh on this 2 hour walking tour with a specialist walk leader. • Curated photographs and maps are shown to guests, to help understand the construction of the complex. • Wajid Ali Shah's personality as a ruler and as a person is narrated in the form of a story about his life in Lucknow. • The walk ends with a refreshing cup of tea and a clip from a film shot in this area about the extinct culture is shown at a private home that is within a portion of this destroyed palace complex. • Watch Chikan & Zari (embroidery) artisans at work at a private studio within the Kaiserbagh Palace Complex. • Jute Walking bag with bottled water, notes on the subject and an old map too is included as a giveaway. • The walk starts at 3 pm from UP Press Club, near Hotel Gemini Continental, Rani Laxmi Bai Marg, Lucknow. • Everyday except Sunday and a few festival holidays.Read more
- You'll end atkotwara houseBaijal Communication Maurawan, Building, Maharaja Mahmudabad, Kaiserbagh Officer's Colony, Qaisar Bagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, IndiaKotwara House is at the Kaiserbagh Crossing.See address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Cyrus still doing great culinary tours in Lucknow
We had a great evening with Cyrus last night tasting great non-veg dinner options in old Lucknow. He’s smart, with …
Wonderful guidance in Lucknow
I highly recommend Tornos if you are visiting Lucknow. Our guide Narayan and our driver Ali were fantastic. The two…
Tournos are a brilliant tour company
I engaged Tournos for a day tour of Lucknow and for a food tour. They are perfectly professional right from the ini…
Had a great Day
I booked this tour because I wanted to see Lucknow and obviously Agra but couldn't make both work easily. This was …
I very much enjoyed this tour. The company, Tounos was very professional, as were their staff. My guide, Ravi, was …
Tornos are excellent
I was recently in Lucknow where I had asked Tornos to come up with a tailor-made tour. My friend and I were particu…
Walk, Eat, Enjoy, Repeat
Had booked a shared walk but it happened that i was the only one that day. But Tornos did not cancel the trip. Met …
Tornos - The Tour Company all the rest should be like.
This is my 6th day tour in India and was amazed by the professionalism of this company. Firstly they called me on t…
Food on the move
Before we came on our first visit to India we were told to be careful of eating street food, but having been on the…
Tasting the Delights of Lucknow!
This was a great evening, tasting the famous Adwahi cuisine of Lucknow. It was handled wonderfully and efficiently…
Indian street food
My husband and I recently joined our guide Cyrus on a very informative culinary walking tour of the old city area o…
Safe introduction to Indian street food
Cyrus, our guide, was very knowledgable and took time to explain cooking methods and ingredients to us. We visited…
When in Lko eat as the Lukhnawi's do
If would be impossible to forgive yourself if you don't take a culinary walk with the Tornos. Our leader was Cyrus,…
Tornos is Tours
Congratulations for such a wonderful attempt to show your Lucknow This was a wonderful private tour we had .- Luckn…
A trip to Lucknow is incomplete without this tour!
The food walk tour was definitely one of the main highlights during our stay in Lucknow. Arranging the walk was has…