Lucknow Heritage Walk
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 16-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Chowk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. This can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Departure details
- Radhey Lal Parampara Sweets, Kotwali Rd, near Gole Darwaza Chowk, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003, India Departure Point: Gol Darwaza, Chowk Crossing, Near Chowk Police Station.
- Tunday Kebabi, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003, India Just 25 mts ahead of Tunday Kebabi shop is Akbarai gate where this walk ends.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26442P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- If Hotel pickup is requested, please note that pickup time will be prior to 5pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lucknow Heritage Walk?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lucknow Heritage Walk on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lucknow Heritage Walk?
- Lucknow Heritage Walk price starts from $22.88. Discover and book Lucknow Heritage Walk on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lucknow Heritage Walk cancellation policy?
- Lucknow Heritage Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lucknow Heritage Walk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lucknow Heritage Walk?
- Lucknow Heritage Walk is hosted by Tornos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tornos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lucknow Heritage Walk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26442P2
- You'll start atRadhey Lal Parampara SweetsKotwali Rd, near Gole Darwaza Chowk, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003, IndiaDeparture Point: Gol Darwaza, Chowk Crossing, Near Chowk Police Station.See address & details
- 1ChowkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedExplore the cities unique craft components. See chikan embroidery steps, zari embroidery, perfume shops, metal carving, gem-stone shaping, hukka shops, old doorways, erstwhile dance studios, making of the kebabs and much more. You get a chance to walk and shop with the locals at the oldest bazaar of Lucknow. You always have an option for a hotel pickup and drop at an extra cost though. You get to know city's inside history as this walking tour is led by an expert historian guide. You get a walking bag with bottled water, a few goodies and a heritage walk map. This walking tour does not include the heritage monuments and lays stress on the local craft, culture and a bit of cuisine. It is indeed a wonderful experience to know about this aspect of the city that can be well described as 'A city of many splendours'.Read more
- You'll end atTunday KebabiChowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003, IndiaJust 25 mts ahead of Tunday Kebabi shop is Akbarai gate where this walk ends.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Cyrus still doing great culinary tours in Lucknow
We had a great evening with Cyrus last night tasting great non-veg dinner options in old Lucknow. He’s smart, with …
Wonderful guidance in Lucknow
I highly recommend Tornos if you are visiting Lucknow. Our guide Narayan and our driver Ali were fantastic. The two…
Tournos are a brilliant tour company
I engaged Tournos for a day tour of Lucknow and for a food tour. They are perfectly professional right from the ini…
Had a great Day
I booked this tour because I wanted to see Lucknow and obviously Agra but couldn't make both work easily. This was …
I very much enjoyed this tour. The company, Tounos was very professional, as were their staff. My guide, Ravi, was …
Tornos are excellent
I was recently in Lucknow where I had asked Tornos to come up with a tailor-made tour. My friend and I were particu…
Walk, Eat, Enjoy, Repeat
Had booked a shared walk but it happened that i was the only one that day. But Tornos did not cancel the trip. Met …
Tornos - The Tour Company all the rest should be like.
This is my 6th day tour in India and was amazed by the professionalism of this company. Firstly they called me on t…
Food on the move
Before we came on our first visit to India we were told to be careful of eating street food, but having been on the…
Tasting the Delights of Lucknow!
This was a great evening, tasting the famous Adwahi cuisine of Lucknow. It was handled wonderfully and efficiently…
Indian street food
My husband and I recently joined our guide Cyrus on a very informative culinary walking tour of the old city area o…
Safe introduction to Indian street food
Cyrus, our guide, was very knowledgable and took time to explain cooking methods and ingredients to us. We visited…
When in Lko eat as the Lukhnawi's do
If would be impossible to forgive yourself if you don't take a culinary walk with the Tornos. Our leader was Cyrus,…
Tornos is Tours
Congratulations for such a wonderful attempt to show your Lucknow This was a wonderful private tour we had .- Luckn…
A trip to Lucknow is incomplete without this tour!
The food walk tour was definitely one of the main highlights during our stay in Lucknow. Arranging the walk was has…