Destination to Visit :- Agra. • Duration and Starting Time:- Start from Delhi at 0230 Hrs. 1 Day Agra Trip • Pickup Point :- Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida • Attraction :- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, It Mad ud-Daulah, • End of The Trip :- Back to Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon. Agra is the most popular destination of India. This tour for people those coming in Delhi for short time and wanted to visit Taj Mahal. start from Delhi in morning and evening back to Delhi. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination. You will visit Taj Mahal, Agra fort, It Mad -ud Daulah and explore some local arts and handicrafts. • Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort • These private vehicles can accommodate up to 5 passengers. 1-2 passengers in Small Car like Toyota Etios or Swift Dzire and 3-5 passengers in Toyota Innova Car.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transport for round trip of Agra from Delhi along with sightseeing of Agra as per program
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local guide
- Fuel charges, Toll Tax's and Parking of the transport
- Entrances of the monuments
- Gratitude (Tip to the Driver and guide)
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Departure details
- Hotel Clarks Shiraz, Agra, 54, Taj Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India shall meet near to hotel clarks shiraz and proceed for the sight seeing
- ITC Mughal A LEED Platinum Certified Luxury Resort & Spa – 4 Kms from Taj Mahal, Tajganj Fatehabad Road 4 kms and 15 minutes drive from Taj Mahal, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India near itc mugal sheraton and proceed for the sight seeing
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183711P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi?
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi price starts from $96.00. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi cancellation policy?
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi?
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi is hosted by Golden Journey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Golden Journey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183711P3
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 4 hours - Admission excluded02:30 AM Pickup from Delhi Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by Express way. 05:30 AM Visit at Taj Mahal Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument. 09:30 PM Agra Fort Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna. 11:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir). 12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Local restaurant Have a lunch in Agra's famous restaurant taste some amazing delicacies food. 01:30 PM Back to Delhi. Our driver will drop you at your respective hotel/Airport.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Golden Journey6Agra, IndiaJoined in August 2019
- Escape7917200 contributionsAn interesting placeThis is an interesting place. We had a guide, he was great but you don't really need one. Take great pictures. We went on a very hot day, so when you remove your shoes the tiles underfoot are scorching hot. Maybe wear socks, they do put mats out which is helpful but if you have children with young skin they could still get burned. It's beautiful, worth going. There's a shrine where they ask you to make a donation for the poor by purchasing a scarf to lay on the tomb of the Sufi with flowers and make a wish. They said 1000 rupees but really it's what you want to give, our guide said 500 was ok and I guess you don't have to go in and do it at all if you don't want. If you don't have a guide you won't get involved I guess!Written August 8, 2023
- hemlayap0 contributionsWhat to keep in mind while visiting SikriWe recently went there. Do take a guide with you, that helps a lot. Ours charged Rs. 400 and was Govt approved. We paid him more as we liked his explanations and overall behavior. There would be people all around almost coercing yiu into buying things. But be firm and don't be a pushover. Be careful if you visit the Baba Chishti dargah. It's the Fatehpur part of the trip, the other being sikri. There a few men will first tell you about 3 chaadars which people usually place on the shrine. We didn't really want to sit there but the man said he will just explain about baba chishti and its free of cost. But once we sat he started telling us about the prices of the chhadars and how we should mandatory buy one and place it on the shrine. I am a practicing hindu andon temples as well I only offer some money as offering and nothing else. That is why I clearly told the person that we were not interested. He kept insisting so much so that he he angry at the end. All done, I didn't cave in and went inside the dargah and placed cash there so that it's used in some good cause. I am not a fan of buying stuff and placing it in temples, or shrines. Hence, you be firm please. If a child asks you whether you will listen to Shayari, don't say yes. If you do that by mistake you will be in for an irritating experience. Wear something light as it gets hot during day time. Visit the place preferably in November or February...the weather would be suitable. Don't buy anything in marble from the shopping complex outside sikri from where you board the electronic bus. Especially the shop number 24 owned by Naimuddeen. All those items are available online and at such nominal prices.Written February 6, 2023
- Jmg5130 contributionsFantastic tourMr. Kumar was a fantastic tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the Taj Mahal and Agra. I would definitely recommend using his services for more tours around India. He was also a great photographer knowing all of the great shots that people want when visiting.Written February 12, 2020
- markbA8419TX0 contributionsFantastic tour of Taj MahalMr Kumar took us on a private guided tour around Taj Mahal in Agra. He was very knowledgeable and fluent with the history and background of the building and the city which made it an extra special experience.Written January 26, 2020
- 826joergb0 contributionsTaj Mahal + AgraWe had a fantastic day in Agra with Mr. Kumar our Side Guide. Mr. Kumar is very polite, knows a lot about the history and guides us very well. My strongest recommendation!Written December 19, 2019
- Kat221b0 contributionsTAJ MAHALWe enjoyed our tour in Taj Mahal, Agra. Our tourist guide is so helpful and full of knowledge of the history of how and why Taj Mahal was build. We really learned alot from this tour. Plus: he is also a good photographer and will tell you where to pose for a nice picture.Written December 13, 2019
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi provided by Golden Journey
Product Overview: Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
Number of Photos