The Great Indian Adventure travel company provides excellent quality guide, transport & the driver for our guests. Our uniqueness is in our service & hospitality. Be it a one day tour or multi-days tour package, we treat each guest with utmost care. Also, we have very competitive price & no hidden cost component. Just book, pay & enjoy your trip.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Service of Guide & entry fee for monument sites during the sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Agra
- Any other services not mentioned in inclusion like tipping, food/drink etc.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our guide & driver will pick you from any location/hotel in Agra & will drop you at the same or desired location after the sightseeing.
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127209P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- How much is Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing?
- Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing price starts from $113.34. Discover and book Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing cancellation policy?
- Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing?
- Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing is hosted by The Great Indian Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Indian Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127209P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAgraOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Itmad-ud-DaulaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Marble Handicrafts AgraStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
The Great Indian Adventure
New Delhi, India
Joined in March 2019
#214 of 893 Transportation in New Delhi
- Helen F00Tour around the gold triangleI used this Company and Ram and Pranav did an amazing job of organising us, everything went like clockwork, our driver guides and accomodation were beyond our expectations, We all fell in love with India and carnt wait to go back. These boys give a very caring and personal touch and take all the worry out of travel. I have travelled a lot and rate this trip as one of my best. Thank you
- robynmcg00FaultlessThank you Great Indian Adventure we had the most amazing time 😍 Our trip was faultless! Ran like clockwork, could not fault in any way. We stayed in amazing places, our guides were so knowledgeable and our driver for the majority of trip was stunningly brilliant, had our backs the entire trip 😘 Brilliant, shall recommend you to all my friends.
- manishjainswarajuni00Best Off-the-beaten Path Day in UdaipurTravel blog - The Perfect day in Udaipur - Climb and take in the view from Neemach Mata temple (6-7:30pm) - Go on a Wisdom Walk in the Old City 9:30am-12:30pm) - Have lunch @Millets of Mewar (1-3) - Visit Aavaran Natural Indigo Dyeing Center (3-4pm) - Have a special Kulhad Coffee on Fateh Sagar Lake (4-5pm) or have a Ayurvedic Massage at Pranav Ayurveda Centre - Visit the Paghri Museum (5:00-6:00pm) - Visit Hulchul Slow Food Saturday Cafe @shikshantar (7-10pm)
- Chandnisahi00The best choicePranav and Ram organised a tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi for some of my friends and family visiting from Italy. They gave exceptional recommendations and planned our dream itinerary. What the group loved the most is the personal touch with which everything was handled.
- Cjn31500The Best way to See IndiaRam and The Great Indian Adventure provided the greatest experiences across so much of the country. They accommodated just about our every wish on our bucket list and met our every need along the way. Highly recommend if you want to see the real India
- Stefanos200800Great tour, very well organisedAs a group of friends who travel together we had a 12 days tour to Rajahstan, on the classical route: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and withextension to Puskar, Jodpur, Udaipur. The program was well conceived and we filled all the highlights we planned to visit. The process of booking the tour with Ram and Pranav of "The Great Indian Adventure" was smooth and cost efficient. We had a very pleasant stay which luckily did not end in an adventure. If we would return to India I will definitely ask them again to organise the tour. Special thanks to the driver who was always ready to fill our wishes.
- maximiliaanm201900Amazing trip!My wife and I travelled from Delhi to Agra (visited Taj Mahal), to Jaipur (visited Amber Fort and City Palace), to Jodhpur and back to Delhi in 7 days. Everything was well organised by Ram and his colleagues, for which thank you!! We received an itinerary well in advance with all detailed information and Ram was so nice to arrange at our request special hotels which we liked and checked-in with us several times to make sure everything was going well. Also our driver and tour guides were great!! Ram even helped us with issues concerning cancelled & changed flights from JetAirways (tip: never book a flight with JetAirways). Thank you for organising, it was an amazing trip!!
- yuvilion00Varanasi and Agra - fantastic trip planning and tour!The Great Indian Adventure offered fantastic trip planning and tour services for my travels in Varanasi and Agra. My booking was very last minute, and they arranged everything in a matter of 2 days - hotel booking, train tickets, guided tours, etc..., that surpassed all expectations, for a great price! Highly recommended!!!
- becbhargava00The True Spirit of India!My family and I did the 12 day trip with the Great Indian Adventure through the "Golden Triangle" of India. Everything about our trip was breathtaking. It's hard to capture in words what it is like to experience this trip without taking the plunge and doing it yourself. There are challenges along the way, but absolutely nothing that I knew we couple tackle with the assistance of our team at the Great Indian Adventure. The are the real deal...they have done the trips, done the work and you know what you are experiencing is how proud they are to show it to you. I could contact them at anytime, even though I ended up just sending them amazing pictures! Thank you again, The Great Indian Adventure - firmly in our hearts until next time!
- kenyalanna00UNBEATABLE!If you want India- GIA is your way to go! A team full of hard working, prompt and dedicated members will be on hand 24/7 to help you plan the most exciting, cultural and fun trips all over India! We have used GIA numerously for all our travels and have never been disappointed. Thorough professionalism at its best. Whatever you want- they can do it! Look no further! Keep it up team GIA👏🏼
- ck1012200Fabulous agency to book your lifetime tripI've used all manner of agencies in the UK to book trips but for this trip I wanted local expertise for something a bit different. I'm thrilled I found The Great Indian Adventure, recommended to me by family and friends. I happened to meet their US associate, Marty, when I was travelling in Spain and I was very impressed with him. Pranav is someone who travels extensively all over the world so he knows exactly what western travellers need and want in India. GIA were able to book places/experiences that are not in guide books and even in places I've been to before in India, they were able to direct me towards hidden gems that I'd have never found without them. I would definitely use again. Thank you so much for everything GIA!
- 110rickf00India 12 daysTGIA co. Is a good bet. RAM and PRANAV helped me plan Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Udaipur and a visit to the Taj. They know their stuff. They are responsible and dependable and as India is complicated, they help to simply your visit.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Loved the experience and we felt personally cared for the entire time by Pranav and Ram. Well worth the investment for a nervous traveler, like me, and will absolutely use them again for the next trip.
Written November 22, 2022
Nov 2018 • Couples
We hired a driver for the day to take us to the Taj. The driver was very nice and made a huge effort to make sure we got on the right train. It was chaos at the train station so having the driver by our side, double checking the train board, and making sure we got in the right car/seats was very reassuring. We would highly recommend this service.
Written July 2, 2019
Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing provided by The Great Indian Adventure
Product Overview: Taj Mahal - same day Agra sightseeing
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos