The beautiful monument buildings and culture of Agra makes this tour special and unique. the other and special and different thing of this tour is that we will go for a local market shopping place Sadar baazar where u will enjoy local marketing and local Agra food we will go by walk..
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, Chinese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Monument entry fees (if book All Inclusive)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal shopping
- Tips to Driver and Guide
- Departure details
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India We can pick our guests from Hotel/Airport/Train station
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90972P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Agra Walking City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Agra Walking City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Agra Walking City Tour?
- Agra Walking City Tour price starts from $32.00. Discover and book Agra Walking City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Agra Walking City Tour cancellation policy?
- Agra Walking City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra Walking City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Agra Walking City Tour?
- Agra Walking City Tour is hosted by Ajay Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ajay Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Agra Walking City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90972P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAgraAgra, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaWe can pick our guests from Hotel/Airport/Train stationSee address & details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Sadar BazaarStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Ajay Day Tours
Joined in August 2018
- Wanderer3387472781000Super voyageFirst of all, we want to thank Ajay pacific tour Our stay was amazing our driver Dinesh was incredibly kind and helpful always at the time his driving was gentle The price is very attractive we needed them to visit Delhi and go to Taj Mahal for the shoot of our wedding all is good I highly recommend Ajay pacific tour and Dinesh as a driver Thanks a lot again see you next time in Delhi Love from Paris Loric and his friends
- savilarn00Excellent Tour Magnificent Service Highly recommended. My new found family in IndiaExcellent Tour service very personalized. Driver very good and professional.. I was treated like a family more than a customer.
- Q312DEkatarinak00Sehr zu empfehlenit was a very exciting day. In addition to the impressive Taj Mahall and the Red Fort, I got a good insight into the local craftsmanship, which is very special and important for Agra. Both the tour guide and the driver are very warm people who were very responsive to my needs. I can highly recommend the tour if you not only want to see the impressive building, but also want to learn something about the people of Agra
- davidnF2544NV00Great tour great overall priceReally great tour with guide Rahul. They are very flexible in making changes as weil. I especially likes the Agra Fort
- Raje890100ExcellentWe visited Delhi and Agra for siteseeing and used their services. Excellent service and the driver wqs very polite and kind. Dinesh driver was very flexible and was guiding us honestly about everything in Delhi and Agra as we were new to the place. Ajay the owner of the travels and very prompt in responding to all questions and he was very helpful. Would highly recommend them for any of my friends and we will use their travels when we visit again
- Roam0976236422600Awesome service.. highly recommendedWe really liked the service and would recommend others. I have to mention about Dinesh ( driver) . Journey wouldn’t have been so pleasant without his wonderful service. He helped us in planning the trip ,very patient in listening and was very prompt . Really appreciate the overall service.
- anupraj0800Trip to HaridwarIt's trip with my business partner..wonerfull experience in tran had nice sleep and food take dip in ganga
- irisnola00Great trip!!This was a wonderful trip. One i waited three years for because of covid. Communication was excellent. Quick response to any questions i had prior to the trip. Airport pick up was on time. I actually received a beautiful fresh flower necklace at arrival. Everything went smooth as planned. The hotels were nice and clean. Food of course was great! There were a lot of things on my must list while there and all, every single one was met by Ajay and the best driver Keilash. Keilash was professional, kind and very much a gentleman. Always opened and closed my door. On our way back from sightseeing he always had a bottle of water waiting for me. No hidden fees or charges..you get what you pay for..I actually feel that i got much more. Ajay went out of his way to make sure i had a good experience and waited for me to pass security to leave the airport after drop-off. After he called several times to make sure all was going smooth at the airport as well as checking if i had arrived home. I am a solo female traveler. I was never affraid for my safety. I now have two wonderful friends in India.
- MelitaRego00Excellent! Must do tourThe trip was excellent, lots of attention to details. The tour guides were thoroughly informative and courteous and can tailor the tour as per your requirements. The driver was excellent, safe and informative. The entire trip was managed so well right from the airport pick up, tours, hotel drop offs, and finally back to the airport. Must do! The golden triangle was an excellent package. The hotels were amazing and service was great. Lastly the monuments were the piece de resistance and so worth the money spent. I’ve come back with amazing memories that will last a lifetime.
- jcruzy900Awesome tour guide, one of the best Ive ever experienced!!Everyone in our group of 10 was very pleased from the knowledge that the tour guide had. He took the time to explain every detail of the structures, history, stories while we had the visual of the Taj Mahal right in front of us. The tour guide shared his personal recommendations of where to shop and what to see, it helped that he was a local of Agra and grew up in the area. He made us feel comfortable, never left anyone behind, made sure we were hydrated and was a very nice guy! The marble shop was one of a kind and although bargaining was a little tough they gave us good deals on our purchases. The local restaurant had very delicious food that we all could enjoy, they did well will considering everyones allergies and spice preference. The only thing I didn't like was the driver was continuously honking his horn every 3 minutes on the 4 - 5 hour drive even though there were no cars on the road whats so ever, and all we wanted to do was take a rest after a long hot day after the tours. Also it would help if the driver was familiar with how far washroom stops are and notify the guests so that we are aware. For example notify guest there is nothing for the next 30-45 minutes do you want to stop now? Other than that the tour was beautiful and worth every dollar. I would definitely book again and totally recommend.
- IndoAmer00Exemplary service made travel memorable for life!In short, Excellent car, amenities, driver, and Guides! Better than expected service, care and sense of responsibility to guests under care. We have life-long memory thanks to Pratap Sharmaji's service.
- Meera M00We will recommend this tour company to our friends and family members as they provide excellent serviceOn time, very hospitable, pleasant demeanor, unlimited supply of bottled water, clean vehicle made our journey memorable
- Z3yan00Professional and top notch agra trip.The experience and service was top notch and very professional. The people were very friendly and helpful throughout the trip.
- YuliA75000beautiful of Taj mahalvery good service and high recomended me and freind so very happy we are visit tajmahal at sunrise time so amazing, Ajay day tours very helpfull Car was clean ,and provide mineral water, and snacks , driver very friendly and Guide polite and nicely
- 61karlitaa00Good experience at thereBest experience ever. the tour guide always make sure we are go inside Taj Mahal together and he is very friendly 😊 Thank you
Agra Walking City Tour provided by Ajay Day Tours
Product Overview: Agra Walking City Tour
Number of Photos