Approved tour guide available in Agra
By Trek India Tours
Licence Approved Tour Guide in Agra full-day Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj or Mehatab Bagh. our Guide will meet you on the way to Taj Mahal. Tour Guide is very friendly, professional, knowledgeable, educated and well dressed. he can explain you the Beauty ad the History of The Taj Mahal around 2 hours. and Agra fort visit 1 hr and 30 minutes.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional tour guide in Agra
- visit full day (Taj mahal, Agra fort, and Baby taj or Mehatab bagh)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers from there desired location in Agra.
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68649P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Approved tour guide available in Agra?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Approved tour guide available in Agra on Tripadvisor
- How much is Approved tour guide available in Agra?
- Approved tour guide available in Agra price starts from $45.27. Discover and book Approved tour guide available in Agra on Tripadvisor
- What is the Approved tour guide available in Agra cancellation policy?
- Approved tour guide available in Agra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Approved tour guide available in Agra on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Approved tour guide available in Agra?
- Approved tour guide available in Agra is hosted by Trek India Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trek India Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Approved tour guide available in Agra on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68649P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mehtab BaghStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour with imran khan loved it 😍
Very friendly tour guide and driver with good know-how. Felt very comfortable and safe. Overall a great experience …
Amazing experience with a professional guide. Only recommend seeing the Taj this way.
Amazing, once in a lifetime experience! Using this guide gets you to the front of the line, which can be very long …
Great visit to Taj Mahal
Alex was my tour guide on my day trip to visit Taj Mahal. He made my visit easy and enjoyable. Alex speaks English …
Best guide with great hospitality and interaction.
Had great overview on taj history and its prominence by guide. It was great to have him as guide as he made many su…
The best tour/service one could ask for
We did a 8 days trip Delhi - Agra - Jaipur. I had researched many options and was recommended by friends to contact…
Great Guide for the Taj Mahal!
Praveen went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I’s trip to Agra and the Taj Mahal was a great visit. He pro…
Agra with Praveen
My family of three had a very nice overnight trip to Agra, with tours of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day. Pr…
Perfect Jaipur tour-sweet memories
We had a private Jaipur 3 day tour organised by Praveen. We were welcomed at the airport with flower garlands, whic…
I had a wonderful experience seeing the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Praveen. He has a wealth of knowledge around t…
Awesome place - awesome guide
We went for the sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal with Praveen. He was an extremely knowledgeable guide, but also very …
The splendour of Taj with our guide
I am from Malaysia and a regular traveller to India. This particular trip was my second visit to The Taj Mahal and …
We enjoyed the tour alot
It was a awesome experience. And the guide who was there with us really he spent alot time with us and he given the…
Extraordinary experience, very friendly guide , he had very good knowledge and was polite and helped a lot. Must vi…
Best Guide You Can Get
Preveen is the best guide you can get!! DO NOT VISIT ARGA WITHOUT HIM!! It’s like having a close friend guide yo…
Taj Mahal and Agra
Excellent guide. Knows everything and give full attention. Very satisfied. Excellent help with information .
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We visited the Taj Mahal on a bright sunny day later morning as we had small kids. It was still very quiet with not many visitors. We got stunning pictures with clear blue skies. Pravin explained everything about the magnificent building and its history and escorted us around taking time to point out all its beauties and snap some pics for us as well. We then moved on to see the Agra Fort from which you get a beautiful view of the Taj Mahal and which is majestic and impressive on its own. Would definitely recommend Pravin as a guide with all the knowledge as well as good English and polite and friendly.
Written October 6, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear traveler thank you very much for the great review !!
Written December 15, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.