Old Agra City Walk With A Meal
By SITA World Tours
Agra, the city of the Mughals is famous for the Taj Mahal and several other UNESCO World Heritage sites. However, on this walking tour explore another side of Agra. Visit the bustling and colorful markets of the Old City, ride an e-rickshaw and taste some of the street foods of this city. Highlights • Bazaars of the Old City • Street foods • E-rickshaw ride
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by e-rickshaw
- Local English speaking guide
- Street food tasting
- Lunch or early supper (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Additional food or drink, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P337
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old Agra City Walk With A Meal?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old Agra City Walk With A Meal on Tripadvisor
- How much is Old Agra City Walk With A Meal?
- Old Agra City Walk With A Meal price starts from $218.00. Discover and book Old Agra City Walk With A Meal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old Agra City Walk With A Meal cancellation policy?
- Old Agra City Walk With A Meal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Agra City Walk With A Meal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old Agra City Walk With A Meal?
- Old Agra City Walk With A Meal is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Agra City Walk With A Meal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P337
- You'll start atAgraOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1RawatparaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Shri Mankameshwar MandirStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…