Agra By Private Rickshaw
By SITA World Tours
This 3-hour tour familiarizes you with the intricacies of Agra often not seen by visitors in cars or larger vehicles. You will see grand old mansions and markets. The highlights of this tour include the Manka Meshwar temple, Jama Masjid and Agra Fort. Highlights • Agra’s Rickshaw culture • Markets and by-lanes • Elegant old mansions • Agra’s Monuments
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Agra city (by Manual-Rickshaw)
- English Speaking Local guide.
- 02 Bottles of Mineral Waters
- Bottled water
- Donations to the temples / Mosques.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P271
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option an alternative date.
- Not suitable for clients with back problems.
- Please dress comfortable and wear sports shoes. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Agra By Private Rickshaw?
- Agra By Private Rickshaw price starts from $86.00. Discover and book Agra By Private Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- What is the Agra By Private Rickshaw cancellation policy?
- Agra By Private Rickshaw cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra By Private Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Agra By Private Rickshaw?
- Agra By Private Rickshaw is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Agra By Private Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Agra By Private Rickshaw?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Agra By Private Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P271
- You'll start atAgraOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1AgraStop: 3 hoursYou will be picked at your hotel within city center. Your choice of a morning or afternoon tour. Depart on the rickshaw with your guide and travel through the narrow lanes of famous Agra to see grand old havelis, the old markets of Kinari Bazaar and Lohar Gali; the spice street of Rawat Para; and the library of scholar Dara Shikoh, the brother of the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb. You'll also catch views of the ancient Manka Meshwar temple, the headquarters of the Radha Soami faith, the huge mosque Jama Masjid, Agra Fort and Akbar Church. Rickshaw travel is a local transport form, which allows you to absorb the heartbeat and atmosphere of the city much closer and more intricately than traveling in larger vehicles. Once your tour is finished, you will be taken to your hotel within the city center.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…
Not much attractive light and sound show
It is a pretty boring show. There is a lot of scope for improvement. There is not much light in the show. It was li…
Better than I expected
There were so many things I loved about this trip. We had a great driver. His name is Jaggi. He was very safe and t…
Good place to relax
Its a good place to spend time with your family. Statue is gigantic and is worth visiting once if you are coimbator…
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
The best part was the elephant ride and shower. The kids loved it. Visit to the Periyar national park was also good…
Saadan’s Fabulous Historic Walk in Kaiserbagh
Loved our second walk with Saadan today in the Kaiserbagh area. He had so much great information and got us into hi…