This tour product is designed to cater to the needs of those tourists who want to have deep insight into mughal style of architecture. Most of the tourists visit the Taj Mahal casually with the tour guide and they really miss some great aspects about the Taj Mahal and other structure created by the mughal rulers. In this product you given the facility to sit properly in some of the restaurants or any other place like hotel/Office, Where you are served tea or coffee and you are introduced to knowledgeable historian.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Professional art historian guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Departure details
- Howard Plaza The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Agra, Fatehabad Rd, Bansal Nagar, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India Hotel in Agra
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15255P73
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea?
- Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea price starts from $78.00. Discover and book Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea cancellation policy?
- Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea?
- Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea is hosted by S.A.M Tours And Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact S.A.M Tours And Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15255P73
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHoward Plaza The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, AgraFatehabad Rd, Bansal Nagar, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, IndiaHotel in AgraSee address & details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedThe epitome of love.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
S.A.M Tours And Travels
Joined in November 2014
#92 of 660 Tours & Activities in Agra
- Venture1803995446900Amazing trip through Golden triangle of IndiaIt was a wonderful experience with SAM tours and travels .Me and my wife we are from Kerala enjoyed our tour very much. We got SAM tours contact number through Google and contacted Sunny,he planned trip for us.All his arrangements were up to the mark. We took 6 day 5 night customized package to Golden triangle. Driver javed picked us from Airport to hotel .From next day onwards Driver Teekam with us. He was very punctual,caring and helpful. Event though he is not fluent in english we communicated very well.His driving skill was so good and smooth.Thankyou Teekam. Our tour guide in Delhi was Vijay,very kind and knowledgeable person who knows history of delhi very well. Then in Agra our guide was Bobby,very well knowledgeable, experienced and very friendly gentleman. Need to say he has very good photographic skill.He took lots of beautiful pics of us. Thankyou Bobby..In Fathepure sikri Mr Mushraf and in Jaipure Mr Narendra sing joined with us as guides and did their job very well. Last day we had late night flight .So Sunny coordinated with driver and made arrangements to drop us on time to airport by paying additional charges. Overall the trip was a nice experience with SAM tours ,nice stay in all destinations, good guides and good driver. Thank you.
- Adriana P00Excellent tour of Golden Triangle!We did the Golden Triangle with Sam's Tours. It was absolutely wonderful!! The guide Anil Sablok was extremely knowledgeable, very patient and took us to the best highlights! The driver was very nice also, always ready with his hand sanitizer, Lol! It was such a wonderful three day experience. Highly recommend!!
- Mobile5520106167100Taj Mahal expirenceGreat experience with S.A.M tours and travels. Both guide delhi and agra are very good. We all enjoyed our tour.
- Paradise0368758373200Pleasant experience.It was a great tour. We were contacted by Bharat immediately after we submit our queries. He manage to arrange the tour for us despite last minute request. Our driver, Saurabh is very punctual and nice although he’s not well versed in English. We had comfortable long drive with him. Our tour guide, Bobby is well-knowledgeable and take good pictures. We felt a sense of assurance with his presence throughout the tour. Overall was a pleasant experience. Thank you.
- Teddysgirl201000We had the most amazing time in Agra thanks to SAM Tours and TravelsWe organised a custom made tour of Agra, to suit our requirements, from the UK through emails with Sunny at SAM Tours. We were collected from Delhi airport and taken directly to Agra. It was a very good journey with our driver, Tikam. Sunny put together a very varied tour for us over three days, the highlight of this was a sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. We were also taken to other ancient monuments in the Agra area of which there are many. Our guide was PK, who spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable on the history of Agra. All these people made our visit to Agra an amazing experience and we would have no hesitation in recommending Sunny at SAM Tours and his team to be your guides in Agra.
- Companion5616825486900Awesome experience in AgraBook a tour with S.A.M travels to Agra and couldn’t be any happier. Had amazing time with my guide Shyam. He told me so much about Taj Mahal and Agra ford. Really amazing time. My tour was private so got great driver to picking me up from the hotel in the morning. Definitely recommending service they offer. Thank you guys it was great. Milan
- Camper0688832240800Sunrise at Taj Mahal with perfect guidePerfect tour with Tourguide nicknamed ‚Bobby‘. He knew everything about the sites and we were at Taj Mahal at the best place to see the changing colors during sunrise - wonderful photos taken! Bobby is very kind, knowledgable and he adapted the tour to my wishes. I highly recommend him and this tour.
- Stay5599992414900Amazing tour to Taj Mahal from RishikeshI am so happy I booked this tour. I originally began in rishikesh and my driver was kind and courteous. We stopped at good quality restaurants along the way to Agra & I checked into a nice comfortable hotel in Agra. My tour guide Bobby is very knowledgeable and takes the best photos. He speaks amazing English & I felt lucky to have him to learn more about Agra, Agra Forte and the Taj Mahal. I had dinner and breakfast at the hotel which was delicious & good quality food. The tour includes airport drop off afterwards in Delhi (or hotel drop off), which meant that I could sightsee on my final day in India without worrying about my luggage and with comfortable transportation. I would definitely recommend the tour to anyone wanting to see the Taj Mahal from an experienced local guide.
- Travel0156770850800Travel experienceHad a great time.. We had a 3 day trip in Delhi and Agra, didn't expect the trip will be this easy and beautiful. The service was so good and the room in both places was great. And need to say about the driver Tikkam Bai, he was so satisfying and helpful in this whole trip.. If anyone search for a package trip or anything like that you can definitely go with these guys with a reasonable price..
- Culture3773186057600Excellent coordinationWe selected sam tours for our delhi/agra tour few months before Mr. Bharat from sam tours had given a brillient coordination before the trip and driver Mr.Tikam was a nice guy. He given good advices regarding place visits Ovarall very mich satisfied
- Culture4207222945000Short and swift trip to ayodhya Ram Janma bhoomiDriver was prompt in picking up and drop - appreciate his efforts- we can go for package trip - very professional
- PhillyTraveler7700Gurugram to Agra TourExcellent service! I was in Gurugram on business and decided to take a tour of Agra and the Taj Mahal on my off day. Booking this tour was very easy; the price was reasonable, and my driver and your guide were excellent! I can’t speak highly enough about the private tour guide I had. He was well educated and very knowledgeable, and worked for the India ministry of tourism. He showed me things about the Taj Mahal that few people know, and was a walking history book! My driver was very kind and helpful, too. I felt very safe. Would recommend.
- 423itzelg00Amazing experience!I had a really great time!! First of all the hotels were excellent, outstanding service and very very clean!, the guide Bobby in Agra was profesional not only giving me the information but took me very nice photos! The driver was very respectful, I definitely highly recommend them!
- GoPlaces1286845830000Agra TripI would recommend SAM tours and travel when people visit Agra and around places I liked Shyam the Tour guide who answered all the questions patiently and the car was good
- kshroonm00Excellent service, Neat cars with professional driversWe booked a Toyota Innova from Jaipur to Agra to visit Taj Mahal and also availed one day Jaipur sight seeing. The cars were really well maintained. Professional courteous drivers. They also arranged tour guides. All of this at reasonable rates. Ask for Sunny.
Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea provided by S.A.M Tours And Travels
Product Overview: Dialogue with a Historian on Mughal Architecture over the tea
Number of Photos