Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri
By SITA World Tours
You will be picked up from your hotel in central Agra and driven to the city of Jaipur. En-route stop at the famous, yet abandoned sixteenth century project by Emperor Akbar, his city of Fatehpur Sikri. Highlights • Private chauffeur driven vehicle • Fatehpur Sikri visit enroute • Local English Speaking Guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide in Fatehpur Sikri
- All toll & taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel / airport pickup and drop-off within the city Agra / Jaipur city hotel
- One-way private transfer
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food and drinks, unless specified in inclusion
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- 14, Hospital Rd, Sindhi Bazar,Sindhi Market, Rawatpara, Bodhi Ka Nagala, Mantola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Jaipur, Rajasthan, India We will drop traveler to city central hotels / fixed point withi city limits.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P189
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri?
- Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri price starts from $232.00. Discover and book Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
- What is the Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri cancellation policy?
- Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri?
- Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Agra to Jaipur by Private vehicle including visit to famous Fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P189
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pick the right day
We booked high tea our first day in Delhi, which turned out to be a Wednesday. Last time we had a sensational high …
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…
It has potential, but...
You know that a tourist cultural show is not Broadway or the London West End. Right. In that sense, the Mohabbat e …
Not much of atmosphere, standard of service was terrible, none of staff looked happy and when asked to get somethin…
Trip with friends
Alot of stories in there we had great time with trip advisor good travel guide good food and taxi and hotel
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts o
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts…
Amazing place . Must visit. Me and my husband visited there last week . Very nice place. Great place in thanjavur
Awesome Orchha experience with Sanjay Singh Yadav as guide
Great place for a day tour. All important spots are close to each other. A good guide will cover all these sites wi…
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…