Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 60–90 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Sunset or Sunrise Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up offered from Airport, Railway station, Hotel or other Desired pick up location in Agra
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18407P47
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride on Tripadvisor
- How much is Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride?
- Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride price starts from $24.00. Discover and book Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride cancellation policy?
- Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride?
- Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride is hosted by Saniya Tour And Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saniya Tour And Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Behind the Taj Mahal with Sunrise or Sunset view by Tuk Tuk Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18407P47
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Taj MahalStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Taj MahalStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Must book your
Amazing experience with our guide sunny! He was so knowledgeable and informative. We learned so much of the history…
Amazing tour and service
Wasim was excellent. As a professor he had an amazing amount of knowledge and was so helpful and kind. We would rec…
Great experience! The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. We got to see the major attractions and had an e…
Khalid was a great tour guide! He explained the history of Agra and the monuments very well. Whole trip was 10/10
This was a fabulous day tour that I highly recommend for anyone wanting door to door service. Sunny was a fantastic…
The perfect Taj Mahal tour for a beginner
The tour was absolutely incredible. Nadeem provided exceptional service and care throughout the tour and his descri…
Agra private tour
The driver was on time. Pick up and transition were all very smooth. The guide is very friendly and knowledgeable. …
Excellent customer service
Last year in June, we traveled to India with kids and we visited Agra and Jaipur. My brother in Delhi helped me boo…
Farhid was a phenomenal guide: friendly, knowledgeable, personable, on time, and fun. It was more fun to ride in au…
I had a really great experience on this tour. Khaled, the tour guide, provided very informative explanations to me …
Great day trip to the Taj Mahal
Really well organized day trip from Delhi to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. Highly recommended for first timers. We got…
Great experience seeing the Taj Mahal
Excellent tour with Nadeem, very efficient and very good background information on all the sights. Open to question…
Amazing day at Agra
Amazing day at Agra. The tour was well organised and professional. Our friendly guide Khizar was very knowledgeab…
Excellent trip to Taj Mahal
Very knowledgeable guide! Spoke very good English and took excellent pictures. Knew a lot about Indian history and …
Day trip visit to agra
Fun informational guiding and safe driving around agra. Tour went fast with minimum queues. Good photographer as we…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Solo
Great communication for the time of booking. Farid and tuk tuk driver were spot on time. I loved every minute of the tuk tuk drive (felt safe despite crazy driving in Agra)...Farid was knowledgeable without being overkill..showed me the best photo spots, told me some really interesting facts, unfortunately no sunset due to fog but honestly Taj Mahal looked amazing anyway...Farid is a willing photographer (albeit I dont usually pose for photos, he took some great ones which I love...see pics I've uploaded). Went to a store for souvenirs on the way back, the sweetest man in there. So sales pitch whatsoever, quality of goods is unreal..I did purchase but it was cos I wanted the items and a great price too...In summary, trip is under priced for what you get and you totally should book...Thanks for a great afternoon /evening 😊
Written November 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Ms. Clair, The credit goes to Farid for all your appreciation. He is a multi talented guy who can transform himself depending upon your requirement. Thanks you so much for such a beautiful feedback. We take pride to announce that we are one of the best and safest travel company for solo female traveler. Once again thanks a lot for all yo kind words and recommendations. Look forward to see you soon in Agra. Please take good care of yourself.
Written December 8, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.