per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Professional guide in Fatehpur sikri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Monument Entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Hotel/Airport or desired location in Agra
- Agra Airport, Civil Air Terminal Kheria, Uttar Pradesh 282008, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61295P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri?
- Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri price starts from $34.00. Discover and book Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri cancellation policy?
- Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri?
- Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri is hosted by Raj Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raj Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61295P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byAgra
- 1BharatpurStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Fatehpur SikriStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byAgra
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Raj Tours & Travels
Joined in May 2013
#4 of 646 Tours & Activities in Agra
- kaminobatto00Amazing experience with a smile, a very accommodating attitude, and a wealth of information!I did the one full-day tour and I wish I did the two-day tour instead if I had the time! This is highly recommended and both my driver (Rahul) and guid (Aayush) were amazing! Rahul was very patient and courteous since the moment we connected. I had to change my hotel last minute and he was very easygoing about it and changed his destination with a very accommodating attitude. When we started the trip to Agra, he kindly gave me a water bottle since I forgot to bring mine and treated me to Masala Chai like no other! Our trip was supposed to be from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM but, being a photographer, I was taking time and asking him to stop here and there and the trip ended up extending until around 10:00 PM (sorry Rahul🙏 you're truly amazing!) I highly recommend him! As for Aayush, where can I start?! This gentleman has a knowledge so deep about the history, legends, and art behind every monument we visited and stone we walked by! Literally! He made the experience that much more enjoyable and made me appreciate what I'm seeing 200 folds over me just taking my camera and shooting randomly without context. He is a fountain of knowledge and he was sooo patient and generous with his time and explanations. He also made it very enjoyable by asking me trivia questions after some time when we come across the same things or something similar, insid him is the spirit of a teacher, not that of just a tour guide for sure! I also don't usually like to take photos of myself around sights as I prefer the first person perspective through my lens. Still, he very subtly convinced me to try to get him to take some portraits of me in certain locations and from certain angles, for which I am very grateful (thank you soooo much Aayush 🙏). I would highly recommend these gentlemen to everyone trying this trip!
- elenaaR3263EA00GroßartigMohsin Kahn is a really great tour guide . He walk us through Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Baby Taj. Thanks a lot
- X8231NAjeremyp00Iqrar is AMAZINGIqrar is amazing, plenty of knowledge and was very pleasant. Showed us some great spots at the Taj Mahal, he also knew how to fast track us through the queue. Amazing.
- carlag0000Great tour with a great guide AyushGreat experience visiting Taj Mahal with Ayush that describe us everything with passion and professional. Very recommended!
- Jeremy W00Stunning site, relatively quiet and well worth a visit.We were based in Agra for a few days and took this half day trip to Fatepur Sikri on a Friday. It is about a 1hour 30 minute car journey from Agra. The driver was careful and skilful, the car comfortable, clean and cool. Our guide was friendly, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about the site; the visit helped put into context some of the Mughal sites we had seen in Delhi a few days earlier. Fatepur Sikri is well worth the visit for itself, stunning architecture and views. We had a great time and I would recommend this trip and the operator. One thing all the guides offer, on all the trips, is to bring you to see some local crafts related to your booked visit: E.g. carpets, needle work, jewellery or marble working. You do not have to visit the craft places if you do not want to. We did on one occasion and whilst it was interesting, the crafts people were skilled and there was explicitly no obligation to buy anything, there was clearly a hope that one might. If you like shopping with a private demonstration of local crafts you will probably get the opportunity, but if that makes you uncomfortable I would avoid.
- kathleenmargaretm00Great day in AgraOur guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We had a great day, we take home with us lots of great photos and memories.
- Kenneth N00Book this tour!Excellent your, well arranged with perfect amount of history. He was very careful to find shade on a very hot day and adjusted tour according to our wishes. Highly recommend!
- marcoaR1519ZP00Taj Mahal tourThe tour was amazing. They came to our hotel to pickup. Both the driver an the guide were great. Our guide Mohin explained us lot of interesting things on every site we visited.
- Robyc280700Taj Mahal tourWe really enjoyed this tour. The guide Mohsin explained US history and art and he was very kind. Thank you
- Quest1084285757900Taj Mahal TourIt was amazing and Mohsin was an absolutely great guide. We learned a lot and enjoyed the tour. He is also very friendly
- charliemE8631LV00Faz is the best!My friend and I showed up to Delhi, and we decided to try to get to Agra last minute to see the Taj Mahal. We booked this tour and were contacted immediately for pickup and dropoff information (they will pickup/dropoff from a hotel/airport in delhi). They also asked us how early we wanted and we said that we needed to see the sunrise. By 5:40am, we were coming up to the Taj Mahal. Perfect timing as the first bits of sunlight were coming. Faz asked us our priorities. How much pictures we wanted throughout each tour and how much information we were interested in. He knew so much about each part. We definitely wanted a lot of pictures (we just took a 15 hour flight and a 3.5 car ride- we definitely needed pics). Faz made sure to get the most amazing angles of us. He would make sure the picture was exactly how we wanted, because we wanted pics with very few people crowding the background. We were able to buy souvenirs and eat some authentic Indian food. Overall, I don't have a single complaint. They drove us back to our hotel and Delhi and we slept the whole car ride back. :)
- Traveler0402709769300A quick tour of the Taj MahalProfessional service was provided, great company, great insight on the history. Would recommend for first timers, as I've noticed there are many local rules in India that I would not have known without his help
- Noelle0909000Amazing Sunrise TourEspecially the sunrise at the Taj Mahal was amazing! Our Tourguide Mohsin had a great knowledge about the History of India and explained everything in detail about the Taj Mahal, Agra Ford and Baby Taj. He also knew the best spots to take the perfect pictures for your memories! The trip was totally worth it!
- erichkissel100Entertaining and enriching!Excellent event! Informative and entertaining, wonderful private tour. I felt safe, relaxed, and able to enjoy! Thank you Iqrar:)
- 945marcelm00Perfect trip with Mohsan & HassinWe had a perfect trip with. Mohsan & Hassin. Highly recommend to do the Taj Mahal trip with the tour guide abs driver. Started with the sunrise visit at Taj Mahal, went to baby Taj and saw the Agra Fort
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I went to Bharatpur Bird Santuary with my wife and a few friends. We reached the place at 8 AM but I would recommend to check the timings and reach as soon as it opens, as it gets hot as the day goes. The ticket counter was crowded and did not look well organised. There are 4 modes of transport inside the park - e-rikshaw, rikshaw , bicycle and walk. We wanted to take bicycles but the ones available were not well maintained so we instead went by walk. We saw a few interesting birds and clicked some amazing pics. Me and my wife were enjoying the nature but our friends got bored and we had to head back. I would suggest go alone or in small group who loves nature to get the best experience.
Written April 19, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri provided by Raj Tours & Travels
Product Overview: Full Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fatehpur Sikri
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos