Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedThis tour is all about love and music if you dont have much interest in history then this tour is perfect choice for you where you can Enjoy the real Indian Music, The Sound of Tabla and Sitar will make you calm and relax and it is scientifically proven that Indian Traditional Music helps in Relaxation, in other aspects you can play instruments too by taking a small session of Indian Music Class from the GURU of Music of Agra. • Your day trip to Agra starts with the 124-mile (204-km) drive from Delhi, admiring the views of India outside the window of your private vehicle. When you arrive, your first stop is the Taj Mahal, the world’s biggest symbol of love. Commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife, this mausoleum and World Heritage site is known for its white marble façade. While you take in the opulence of the structure and its surrounding garden, hear stories about love, loss and stunning architectural accomplishments from your guide. • Then head to your second stop, Gems art and Gallery where the musician will perform the indian traditional music for your relaxation, you can even learn how to play indian music instrument next to the concert room, you can see some Indian Traditional Art of Agra, • After it proceed for lunch then move to Marble Factory Outlet where a demonstration will be shown to you how the Marble Art was done in Taj Mahal. Your Next stop is Agra Fort, located across the Yamuna River. Enter the walls of the huge fortress with your guide, and explore the maze of structures that form this city within a city, built by Emperor Akbar in the late 1500s. While you walk, learn from your guide about the fort’s history, as well as art and architecture in India at the time. Your day trip then ends with return to Delhi in your private vehicle.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Assistance on Arrival and Departure
- one complimentary dish in a local Restaurant (Any dish can be served by the restaurant)
- live Demonstration of Marble Inlay work at marble factory
- Live small indian music concert will be shown
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tipping to driver and Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Taj mahal Remain closed on Every Friday of the week.
- Any extra place will not be shown except in the given itinerary.
- The music concert will be conducted in small place where a capacity of 8 people can be accommodated
- The music concert Duration may vary according to the availability of Musicians
- The guest have to pay a penalty amount if the instrument gets broken by any accidents while playing the instrument.
- You will find only Indian Traditional music at the concert area
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Edshil Tours
Fantastic tour with Edshil! Thanks Enosh
I highly recommend Edshil Travel. We landed in Delhi and Enosh the tour guide arranged everything we needed from th…
Had the best private car transfer from Agra to Delhi under the expert coordination of Enosh who arranged the transf…
Great way to see india Enosh was excellent
me and my wife were looking for a tour in india for soo many years this year we have planned and one of our friend …
Very nice! Recommended! The tour guide was very knowledgable about historical stories of the place. Appreciate the …
The tour was better than I expected, I would recommend it everyone 100%. Lots of information and good vibe, I had a…
Loved the tour. Nice guide. I don't speak English very well, but I understand him well. It was interesting. I stron…
Great guide who goes the extra mile!
Enosh Lall was a superb guide...he was knowledgeable and efficient...being deaf myself did not deter him...he took …
We were shown around the Taj Mahal by Enosh and it was so fantastic. He knew so much about the history and architec…
Ying On J C00
Really fun time
We were introduced to Enosh by our driver and didn't know what to expect, but knew we needed a guide because we wer…
Perfect tour in a perfect place
I’ve been to Agra last August and I decided to try this tour to better get into the beauties of this amazing place.…
Wonderful experience on hills
As a traveller, I have been traveling for a long time. Due to my busy schedule I was not getting much time to go ou…
Mussorie a wonderful Delighted tour on hills
It was an scorching in my hometown so we had decided to go for a vacation in hilly areas. One of my friend had reco…
Memorable trip to Agra and mussorie
Memorable trip to Agra and mussorie It was such blissful holiday with edshil tours. We were planing for a vacation …
Magical Taj Mahal Experience!!
2 days Sunrise and sunset tour of Taj mahal With Boat Ride I specifically booked this tour because it's the only o…
The best experience
I really enjoyed visiting Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. It was an amazing experience with the best tour guide, Enosh. He…
- Duration: 8–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert
What time does Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert start?
Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert on Tripadvisor
How much is Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert?
Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert price starts from $42.29. Discover and book Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert on Tripadvisor
What is the Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert cancellation policy?
Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Same Day Taj tour with live Indian Music Concert on Tripadvisor