Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-85, max of 1 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Agra.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact us to finalise pickup
- Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10923P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no exact dress code. But a casual, conservative attire is recommended for walk in crowded streets.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guides are comfortable in English and Hindi.
- Please inform of any dietary preferences and medical conditions in advance.
- Food included in the food walk can be custoised to some extent to suit preferences like spiciness, vegetarian etc.
- Most food is vegetarian with a few non-vegetarian options.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Agra Food Walk?
- Agra Food Walk price starts from $72.00. Discover and book Agra Food Walk on Tripadvisor
- What is the Agra Food Walk cancellation policy?
- Agra Food Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra Food Walk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Agra Food Walk?
- Agra Food Walk is hosted by Food Tour in Delhi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Food Tour in Delhi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Agra Food Walk on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Agra Food Walk?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Agra Food Walk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10923P14
- You'll start atAgraOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1AgraStop: 3 hoursIn a food walk we usually visit 7 to 9 different food shops in 3-4 hours in some of oldest neighbouthoods of Agra. SOme of the food dishes include like lassi, tikka, jalebi, kabab, kachori, and various others. Food in these food walks can be modified a bit in order to cater to food preferences of the guests like vegetarian food, some food allergies and so on.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fantastic for a first day in Delhi tour!
First we learnt how to cross the road like a Queen which was invaluable, then we were treated to a huge variety of …
Fabulous so well worth doing
This was an amazing experience … visiting places which I wouldn’t have done on my own as wouldn’t have known they w…
Not your ordinary food tour 100 🌟
Absolutely incredible… it isn’t just about food for me, although the food was delicious and the information that ca…
Lalit Kumar Yadav
We had an outstanding half day tour of Humuyan’s Tomb, India Gate, Iskon Temple and other monuments with Lalit. We …
Fantastic experience, lots of tasty foods
We had an amazing time during the food tour of Old and New Delhi with our guide Aditya. Even though walking through…
Wonderful food experience
The food tour was amazing!! It was great to learn about the spices and taste Street food safely !!! My favorite was…
Chef Aditya was fantastic and showed us a wonderful time in Old Town Delhi. The experience gave us a real local fee…
We EAT, WALK and CHAT
Got Aditya as my guide. As I pointed out we ate a lot. Dont' just skip breakfast but go or Fasting the day before. …
Great way to experience Old Delhi
I loved walking around Old Delhi with a chef. There were so many amazing, magical tasting experiences on the tour. …
The perfect option for someone looking to experience the amazing street food in Delhi! Rajeev made things very eas…
An absolute must!
We could not recommend this food tour enough! We had Jaidev for our tour and he was absolutely excellent. Great com…
Amazing day in Old Delhi
Spending the day with Chef Raj was a delight. He’s not only knowledgeable, but kind and warm. My husband is the str…
Fabulous Food Feast
In a trip full of surprises, great experiences and wonderful sights, our food tour with Chef Aditya was one of our …
Best shopping tour in Delhi!
This tour was exciting and relaxing at the same time. Exciting because of the variety of shops and stalls but relax…
Great value and great fun.
I learned so much about Indian food and food culture in such a delicious way! For a first time visitor to India thi…