Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Monument entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will pick you up from your Agra hotel or airport or any preferred location in Agra / City at 6:00 AM and
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18407P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra?
- Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra price starts from $20.00. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra cancellation policy?
- Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra?
- Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra is hosted by Saniya Tour And Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saniya Tour And Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Taj Mahal Sunrise Half-Day Trip from Agra on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18407P12
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A day to remember
The Taj Mahal was amazing , a lovely lunch, a visit a fabulous tapestry museum the guide and driver good the…
Best way to experience the Taj Mahal
Great service with excellent explanations of all that we explored. English was very easy to understand. Extra bonu…
A great option for a day trip from Delhi
The tour was all it promised - hotel pickup, train, Taj Mahal, Fort, Baby Taj, lunch… some shopping options were in…
Our tour guide Farid was amazing! He was not only very knowledgeable but friendly, funny, kind, as well as thought…
Farid was an absolute pleasure! He kept us safe, took fantastic photos of a lifetime, and educated us along the wa…
Organised and beautiful
One of the most organised tours i took. A pick up from the hotel then the driver showed me my seat on the train, An…
Fabulous stress free day in Agra
What a fantastic day we had in Agra. Was so seamless and stress free. The car was clean and had hand sanitiser an…
If only all tours were run like this
A fantastic, well-organized private tour that is perfect for first time visitors to India. Thanks to our wonderful …
A brilliant tour
Nadeem was a great tour guide. Very polite and didn’t make me feel uncomfortable at any point (which is always impo…
Nothing short of amazing
This tour was everything and more than I could have hoped for. Farid and Shahed (the driver) were amazing at helpin…
Sunrise Taj Mahal visit
It was a very good experience and worth waking up early to see the Taj Mahal with less crowd. Special thanks to the…
The only way to experience the Taj Mahal
I don’t have the words to describe how amazing this tour was. The hotel-to-train pickup was great, but the real mag…
Really awesome and totally seamless experience. Our tour guide Farid was super knowledgeable and gave us a ton of h…
Farid was an excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable and made the tour enjoyable. Having him as a guide certainly …
Great trip to Agra
Farid and Shahid were great st showing me the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Farid was very knowledgeable about the story…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Couples
My wife and I recently visited Agra, IN and booked this sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal. Malik was our guide and he did a great job! We were picked up at our hotel and rode in a tuk tuk to and from the sites. Malik was very knowledgeable of the site and took many amazing photos of us throughout the tour! We also got to visit the Agra Fort which was a great glimpse into Mughal history. Malik was a great guide and would definitely recommend if you’re in Agra.
Written February 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Mr Michael First of all thanks for sparing few minutes and documenting your experience in Agra with our team. We believe that professionalism is a key to success and that’s what we implement in our services. Maik is our exceptionally good tour expert among others and knowhow to make his guest happy. Once again thanks for all your kind words and recommendations.
Written April 24, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
If I book this tour for Sat 8th Dec, 2018, 5.30 am pick up from Agra hotel will I get back to the hotel by 11am to check out? I need to get to Delhi airport to catch a flight at 9.45PM on the same day.
Easily! Especially, if you go at that time...were ready to leave I would say by 8...the reason being is the hordes of tourists were coming in and the heat as well. Know you will enjoy!