per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Tour Guide
- Entrance of Monument
- Any Food or Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can also pick up travelers at Agra Train Station
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22327P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 1 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra?
- Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra price starts from $44.00. Discover and book Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra on Tripadvisor
- What is the Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra cancellation policy?
- Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra?
- Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra is hosted by Akbran Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Akbran Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22327P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in January 2015
#4 of 99 Shopping in Agra
- dennisk61100Truly pleasant drive from Agra to JaipurWe had a very pleasant drive from Agra to Jaipur. The car was comfy and clean and our driver Deepak was very forthcoming and friendly. Fathepur Sikri is a truly amazing sight that shouldn't be missed.
- Coastal37982700Excellent transferVery punctual driver. Superbly clean car and flexible with our decision to skip the sightseeing for a direct trip to Jaipur.
- Camper0116141128200Would Recommend!Would definitely recommend this private transfer! Our driver was courteous and the car was comfortable and clean. Fatehpur Sikri is a very cool sight to see, but we were harassed the entire time by people trying to get us to buy things. It was a bit of a tough experience, but the buildings were very impressive. The driver also stopped at a rest stop about halfway through the drive, which we loved. We were able to buy snacks and use the restroom.
- 20gabrielab00Amazing day!The tour was perfect! We started at 5:30 in the morning by going to the Taj Mahal. It was the best time, with no crowds. And the guide took thousands of photos from great angles. After that, we took a break and continued in the afternoon for lunch and the other three sightseeing. Which were also incredible! The guide is very polite and helpful. He tells the whole history in detail and even takes thousands of photos. I highly recommend it!!!!
- dilettar65700An easy way through RajasthanOur driver Prem was great, right on time and smooth despite the indian traffic. He was also kind enough to answer all our questions and to highlight all the places of interest on the way. 100% recommended!
- Tara H00Excellent and safe transfer !My friend and I booked this transfer last minute and were delighted with our choice. Our driver was prompt and drove safely while getting us to Delhi in great time! The AC was heavenly and the car was clean and comfortable! Company had excellent communication with me before, during, and after the transfer. I would highly recommend to any traveler !
- MarbleNY19900Easy transferWe had a very easy and smooth transfer from Agra to Jaipur and made a worthwhile stop at Fatehpur Sikri. Thank you to Deepak for his excellent driving and service, and Ali for giving us a tour at Fatehpur Sikri. Would highly recommend!
- Compass4481579399600Great driver, safe and easy exploring!This was the first time that my dad and I were exploring without a tour guide, but our driver Prem was so helpful and knowledgeable that it almost felt like we were on a tour! In addition, Prem was hilarious and great company for the ride. Would recommend!
- Compass4481579399600Great tour for inquisitive minds!My dad and I come to all of our tours with lots of questions and were very pleased with the tour guide, Imran. He was very knowledgeable about everything we saw and was also happy to talk with us about all of our questions regarding religion and culture/life in India. He also allowed us to do part of our tour in the morning and part of it in the evening so that we could avoid the heat of the day. Much appreciated in the hot May weather!
- Joanne_M_Travels00The best driver and trip by Deepak KumarI had Deepak Kumar as my driver. He was a fantastic driver who drove me around safely and gave me insightful and interesting information along the ride. I highly recommend Deepak Kumar to anyone who wishes to have a polite, patient driver and the most pleasant trip. Thank you Deepak!
- joshualamhkhk00Excellent care and driving to JaipurDeepak was an excellent driver who picked us up from our hotel promptly in Agra for the 5hr journey to Jaipur, including making a detour to the two UNESCO world heritage sites of Abheneri Stepwell and Fatehpur Sikri along the way. Deepak also gave us a lot of tips on avoiding touts which was super appreciated. Highly recommended alternative to the train.
- louisesF7465XR00A very safe and comfortable transferWe booked this private transfer from Agra to Jaipur having had a slightly hair raising journey to Agra with a private taxi driver. Our driver from Akbran took great care of us, drove calmly but quickly and was very helpful in finding us a good guide at Fatehpur Sikri. We also stopped for lunch in a clean and pleasant rest stop area. I would highly recommend Akbran tours, very professional, very calm, and very efficient way to get to Jaipur, thank you!
- 106rebeccay00Excellent service and safe and comfortable transferWe booked with this company last minute after a scary incident with a different taxi. We arrived in Agra not wanting to continue the journey to Jaipur with our initial taxi driver so after a quick google search and saw excellent reviews I booked with Akbran tours. Shekhar was our driver, and he collected us in a comfortable car, he spoke English well and immediately we felt safe. It was a 5 hour journey and he kept checking on us and was really kind. I would 100% recommend Shekhar as a driver and Akbran tours, who also text to check on us and make sure we arrived and were happy with the service provided. It is a little bit more pricey but it is worth it if you want a safe and comfortable drive in India. Thank you guys!
- K4581QAestelles00Great private transfer from Agra to Delhi.The company started communicating with me right away on WhatsApp after booking was confirmed. Very polite and professional as well as the driver. The car was on time, clean with AC. I felt very safe all around and well cared for as a customer. I highly recommend the service as all is arranged ahead of time and they are very reliable.
- ricmiranda050700Amazing experience. Very confortable. Exceeded my expectations!The whole experience was nice. The driver (Mr. Prem) arrived a few minutes early and introduced himself. His English is very good and he provided me with all the information I asked for. The car was very clean and comfortable. The trunk of the Sedan has enough space for my two large suitcases. On the way we made a quick stop to use the restroom and have a drink. I highly recommend their services and will use them again on my next trips to India.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Solo
Very good experience, very nice place. And the driver Mushtaq was so kindly ans servicial. A great recomendation
Written October 11, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Guest Many thanks for your wonderful review for us ,It was a great pleasure to serve you and I hope to provide you our services in future as well Regards Akash Akbran Tours
Written October 11, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi Is driving time included in the 3 hrs duration of this day trip?
Dear Guest Thank you for your question .I would like to inform you that drive to Fatehpursikri takes about 1 hours and then you need 2 hours to visit Fatehpursikri and then 1 hours drive back to Agra .So total you need approx 4 hours .However there is no set time limit from our side for this tour if you want to spend more time in Fatehpur Sikri . Regards Akash Akbran Tours
Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra provided by Akbran Tours
Product Overview: Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri From Agra
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos