Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-95, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
- Food sampling and tasting
- Different variety of street food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Bottled water
- Facial wipes
- Face mask
- All taxes and handling charges
- Any purchase of food item for later use
- Departure details
- Location Name: Kinari Bazaar, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh Location Address: Kinari Bazaar, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh Return Location: Returns to the original departure location.
- Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35687P92
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is fine to wear western clothes but try to keep them modest. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is A savoury street food trail through Agra?
- A savoury street food trail through Agra price starts from $32.00. Discover and book A savoury street food trail through Agra on Tripadvisor
- What is the A savoury street food trail through Agra cancellation policy?
- A savoury street food trail through Agra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A savoury street food trail through Agra on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A savoury street food trail through Agra?
- A savoury street food trail through Agra is hosted by Wandertrails. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandertrails on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A savoury street food trail through Agra on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for A savoury street food trail through Agra?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book A savoury street food trail through Agra on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35687P92
- StartSee departure details
- 1Kinari BazarStop: 2 hoursIf you are planning to visit the land of one of the former Seven Wonders of the World the Taj Mahal in Agra, you must also try the famous street foods at the place. This trail plans to take you along a gourmand journey through the famous street foods of Agra. This three and a half hour trail offers a tantalizing array of tastes to satisfy the palates of any person be it sweet or savoury. savoury. Agra is famous for its delightful platter of street foods like pani puris, aloo tikki, dahi bhalla, papdi chaat, pav bhaji and more. Kachoris and jalebis are considered the complete balanced breakfast. The savoury kachoris with a mish-mash of vegetables inside and the soft yet crispy, shapeless, hot and sweet jalebis are known to send your taste buds to heaven. savoury kachoris with a mish-mash of vegetables inside and the soft yet crispy, shapeless, hot and sweet jalebis are known to send your taste buds to heaven. Get to watch the amazing expertise of the vendors in preparing these snacks as you go. Learn more about the history of the city as well as of the local eateries, converse with the natives and get to know about the city from the perspective of someone who has lived all their lives there. Explore the city via eco-friendly electric rickshaw - a new experience to add to your travel diaries. Browse famous streets like Kinari bazaar, MG Road, Sadar bazaar, Pratap Pura, and Raja Mandi bazaar, etc, which are the top locales famous for their street foods. Your guide might tell you how these delights served in dry leaf plates stitched together reminds them of their childhood years. You will see how these street foods are ingrained into the lives of the natives - the vendors who sell them as well as the locals who grew up tasting them. The food proves to be as interesting as the enlightening history that Agra is famous for. The equal importance for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians keep options open for everyone. Your guide can lead you to the best and authentic shops in case you want to purchase some delicacies for your loved ones at home especially the sweets. By the end of the tour, you will be enriched with the flavours of Agra and the history that made this place famous. Take some goodies along with the stories to relate to friends or family back at home.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best place to visit
Every Indian in their life must visit Akshardham especially the boat ride that makes us proud and inspires us to st…
Did the cooking class today, learnt so much and the food was delicious. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to …
Bumpy road from vandiperiyar, mostly full of lemongrass forest ride. Dangerous off road drive, with no roads. One w…
Silk Tour and Old Bangaluru
I had the opportunity to visit parts of the city that I never would have visited on my own as a solo traveler. Fro…
Avoid priests and celebrants
Pushkar's lake is beautiful. The priests and consorts who entice you to make an offering, or puja, by the lake side…
Informative, eventful and a memorable activity :)
The walk was nicely organized and structured by the Wandertrails local supplier. The activity is a complete package…
A refreshing experience!
I wanted to try something really different this time for my upcoming trip to Munnar. So I googled for some unique a…
Quiet, beautiful picnic spot
The drive to the south of Goa to this ancient Shiva temple is beautiful. The place itself has a gushing brook to wa…
While at Mangaladass, got this wonderful opportunity to visit the market as well. Fruits and vegetables here are in…
Incredible…no other word justify the performance of Kathakali dancers… It was a great experience of Kerala tour ar…
An incredible behind the scenes tour of Old Bangalore and its silk industry
We spent a great morning touring parts of the city that we would never be able to find our own. We got to see the p…
An adventurous drive to remember....
We took a jeep (Mahindra) from near the Periyar reserve and went to Sathram. It was a fantastic drive. It may not b…
Watching master craftsmen at work
After some confusion on meeting place, I had a great tour with Ali. As a solo female traveler it was great to get …
Fantastic Bike Ride!
The bike ride was fantastic! We were able to experience smaller communities, enjoy the the agriculture and families…
Best organizers for a enjoyable tours
We have booked our 10 day Rajasthan trip with Wandertrails between January 2nd to 13th 2017. From the beginning the…