Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Smoking not allowed in vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Coimbatore International Airport, Airport Road, Peelamedu - Pudur Main Rd, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119028P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai?
- Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai price starts from $65.30. Discover and book Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai cancellation policy?
- Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai?
- Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai is hosted by TripGO India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TripGO India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119028P37
Reserve your spot
Coimabtore - Valparai
Valaparai - Coimbatore
About the operator
Joined in January 2019
#4 of 17 Nightlife in Chennai (Madras)
- jayanrajamohan00Overall, we have had blessed darsan everywhere.Meenakshi Amma darsan... we have had blessed darsan of Amma twice in one day. Next day morning we left for Rameswaram. Halted on the Pamban bridge for a few minutes and reached Rameswaram. Had blessed darsan of Ramanathan Swamy four times in two days of our stay there. Had sphatika linga darsan at 5 am.
- scottybob85600Tour guide never showed upTour guide never showed up and tour company never contacted me or responded to my messages. Half a day of my trip was wasted. Angry and disappointed. Zero stars if I could.
- ambertA7396GR00Won’t pick you up!No one picked me up at my hotel. I have requested a refund but it’s been 4 days with no response. Pick another tour company!
- indiantoorister00Madurai townMadurai is a famous historic place. The market area reflects its old identity. A 1 hour walk through this town can bring back the memories of the Pandya rulers.
- sparshme500Mesmerising ExperianceIt was mesmerising experience to be there for night ceremony, it start around 8:45 in shiva temple next to amma temple and go for almost 2 hr and arati at the end. Must attend.
- sudeep91200Isha foundationmeant for people trying to understand and appreciate the Giant Shiva statue and the beautiful surroundings of Sadguru ashram with dhan and meditation. start a spiritual journey.
- nava202000Maa Minakshi Temple Darshan waswith the help of Mr. Gopal ji@Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, Madurai, My family got the chances to get direct access of Maa darshan. Please must go there and visit and take a blessing of Maa.
- amitsinghrathour00Enriching TripMust plan for this trip - so many places to cover in a day makes it very exiting . Apart from the main temple at Rameswaram there are many smaller temples that one must visit and some of them are at a very scenic places. Must visit is the Abdul Kalam memorial , Pamban Bridge , Dhanush Kodi .
- AmitK458900AmazingReally amazed to see Shore Teample which was built almost in 8th Century. Really worth wating our legacy and let our future must see these places.
- Ian M00South Indian must see.The Meenakshi towers over the city and the four towers can be seen from many different vantage points as you approach the city This is a must-see attraction when visiting the city wear appropriate clothing men need to have their knees covered as do lady's, you will need to remove your shoes before entering. While you are in the area the old markets are across the road where you can purchase many different items.
- Leema12300Mahabalipuram History Tour walkMahabalipuram is a tourist place which is situated in Tamil Nadu and about 55 Kilometers from Chennai city. I have recently visited Mahabalipuram but I did not find worth spending the time and money as it consist of a beach which is very dirty and the weather is also not at all good to roam around in Mahabalipuram. There are couple of popular temples which can be visited apart form that there are open air historic sculptures and monuments, but the weather will not support you there.
- 592abck00Nice placeNice place to visit. However if you have very limited time in hand, you can skip this place completely.
Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai provided by TripGO India
Product Overview: Hill Station Tour from Coimbatore to Valparai
Number of Photos