Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Udaipur is a place very rich in tradition and culture, which can only be experienced by looking deep into it. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things. Visit the all-famous Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower), Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Gangaur Ghat, Lal Ghat, City Palace, Tripolia Gate, Jagat Shiromani Temple and many more culturally rich places. Pass through the old market, narrow, timeless streets & heritage buildings to uncover the city's history and culture. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Starting Point: Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower), Nada Khada, Udaipur End Point: Jagat Shiromani Temple, Udaipur Morning Tour: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Evening Tour: 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM
- You'll start atGhanta GharGhanta Ghar, Danmandi, Bapu Bazar, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, IndiaYou can easily reach here by public or private transport. Your tours starts from here.See address & details
- 1GhantagharStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Bagore Ki Haveli MuseumStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Gangaur GhatStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4City Palace of UdaipurStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atJagat Shiromani TempleOld City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, IndiaYour tour ends here.See address & details
Ghanta Ghar, Danmandi, Bapu Bazar, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Jagat Shiromani Temple, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My wife and I signed up for a walking tour of Udaipur via Tripadvisor with Thrillophilia. Received an immediate confirmation via email and we thought we were set to go. On the morning of the walk we called the number provided to us by Thrillophilia and the person who answered…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Excellent Dubai trip
Excellent.This sums up the experience and Kudos to Rupal from Thrillophilia who organised all our activities.She pa…
It was a Wonderful experience 💯,it's good working with trillophilia,just feel like they should have their staff wi…
Amazing! Must try
We were sister's travelling and it was one of the best experience we had, everything was well taken care of and we …
Sunny - the Thrillophilia Star!
I needed to change my reservation at a resort in Coorg twice. Although they allow only one amendment in reservation…
Had a great experience with thrilophila..Good experienced drivers and local guides nice cosy hotel stay in ladak im…
5d/ 4n to kuramathi island resort in Maldives which was amazing Beach villa and water house was simple super
Amazing experience with customer care
I had to change my stay duration for a resort in Coorg. I called the helpline number at Thrillophilia and I was red…
I was mesmerized with each location I was taken during my North Sikkim trip. May it be Gurudongmar, Lachen, Lachung…
Thrilling start of the year
My friends decided to take a trip to Sikkim and we reached out to Thrillophilia for a plan catering to our idea wit…
A heavenly Maldives experience.
It wàs a 3night and 4 days trip to Maldives..since it was our first trip after marriage ..I came in contact with mr…
Great experience with thrilliophilia customer care by sunny.
At first when I booked the room, due to non-availibility of the specific room type my booking got rejected. But Su…
I always wanted to visit leh ladakh , and tgen i came across Thrillophilia and trust me this was one of the best va…
Amey helped us plan our Maldives trip and he did a fabulous job. he helped us at every step even through the stay..…
Gorgeous Scenery, friendly Localites and hassle-free operation
Had a fantastic experience. Sikkim is far less commercial and more more pristine than other similar Himalayan locat…
It was excellent.
I booked my trip after discussion with Mr. Amey. He is always ready to answer your queries. The trip was really e…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour price starts from $12.80. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Udaipur - Walking Tour on Tripadvisor