Udaipur was the capital of the Kingdom of Mewar. This touch of royalty is visible even in the ‘Garden of the Maidens’ that was designed by a Rajput King, Maharana Sangram Singh and gifted to his queen when she brought with her an entourage of 48 young women attendants as part of her dowry. Spend a few hours of relaxation in this beautiful garden set along the shores of the Fateh Sagar Lake. Highlights • Fountains in the shape of birds and elephants • Marble pavilions • Rain fountains
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Sahelion Ki Bari
- Food or drink, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Maharana Pratap Airport Udaipur, JV9R+X32, NH 76, Dabok, Rajasthan 313022, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P457
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch?
- Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch price starts from $159.00. Discover and book Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch cancellation policy?
- Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch?
- Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, Garden of the Maidens, Udaipur with lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P457
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atUdaipurOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sahelion Ki BariStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedYou will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Saheliyon Ki Bari, a beautiful garden that was once a part of the royal pavilions of the Kingdom of Mewar. The garden was built between 1710 and 1734 and continues to be in a well maintained state even today. There are several water pools and marble fountains set in the midst of landscaped gardens. Some of the fountains are in the shape of birds and elephants. A pavilion of rain fountains was added at a later date. Marble pavilions built within the garden add to the beauty and splendor of this royal retreat. Situated in the garden is a small museum that has several items from the royal household collection. After spending some time in this royal garden, you will have an included lunch (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will be driven back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
SITA World Tours
New Delhi, India
Joined in August 2019
#6 of 160 Boat Tours & Water Sports in New Delhi
- prajnyababli12300ENVISION A PLEASING MEAL AT THE COASTAL PARK:-It was Dad’s birthday on the 2nd of July, this year of 2023! Besides the number of calls that we receive on this day every year, something special and exciting had to be planned especially for Dad on his big day! So, off we went by car in the evening by 7PM to a famous joint called “The Coastal Park” a family restaurant with AC dining area! Over the recent years The Coastal Park is known especially for it’s seafood, Goan and authentic Mughlai cuisine that most families enjoy over here and that certainly suits all tastes and moods! So, I ordered an array of delicious dishes that we would enjoy chowing down for dinner! To begin with I ordered a delectable platter of starters like Chicken Tikka Tandoori, Prawns Golden Rawa Fry, South Indian style Pepper Chicken Fry and glasses of Fresh Sweet Lime Juice which was indeed a great begining! While consuming the appetizers I was still scanning the menu options to order for the main course which ought to be jawdroppping luscious for the evening! The “Chicken Tikka Tandoori” dish was prepared well and chunks of Chicken meat for this dish was marinated at first with Indian spices and then roasted in the tandoor which made it softer and certainly delicious! The “Prawns Golden Rawa Fry” made with Giant Tiger prawns and the crunchy Rawa coated on it was a scrumptious dish to savor! The best starter I ever had was the “South Indian style Pepper Chicken” which was infused with a dash of Pepper powder, with slices of onions and capsicum which emanated a divine aroma! That was all for appetizers! To relish the main course, I ordered Chicken Tikka Butter Masala a kind of the earlier version but a truly exceptional dish to tantalize our taste buds! With this a side dish called “Reshmi Kabab” which was marinated and then tossed with egg foam was included in the main items! Fresh hot Butter Garlic Naan pieces made out of maida was also brought to be eaten along with the rich gravy! Finally, large sized “King Fish Masala Fry” was also brought in which was too enticing to be refused! Well all the items we had eaten and the whiff of the fragrant aromas of each of the dishes was indeed distinct and that’s what makes our Indian cuisine unique! I recommend that visitors should try out Indian cuisine at “The Coastal Park” and I too would come back for more with my family again!
- 262sureshg00Great food with limited optionsBukhara restaurant at ITC Maurya offers delicious food with a limited menu. The ambiance is superb, creating a classy and enjoyable dining experience. Manager Rahul went above and beyond to ensure the guests felt well taken care of. Overall, a memorable dining experience with great service.
- Climber5837824342800Happy stayall employees are so good special rina kumari.One of the best resort I have visited till now. The receptionists were really helpful and friendly. Great staff who knew how to serve the customer. The room was well equipped and the service was excellent. From the balcony, we could view the sea and feel the cool breeze. The location of our room was absolutely perfect. As soon as you come out of the resort, we just need to cross the road and there is a direct path leading to the beach. It felt like a private beach, very clean and clear water, a very good place to relax and chill. The scenery was beautiful and it was a relieve to walk in such a quiet and peaceful environment
- balasubramanian1684700Isha Yoga centreIsha Yoga centre is one of the tourist attractions and is situated on the foot hills of western ghats in Coimbatore. Very big statue of Bhagawan Shiva is there and vast area. Bus facilities and parking facilites are available and it is free for entrance.
- Jikemones8200Best TukTuk driver in JodhpurDilip met us off the train in Jodhpur, he managed to squeeze us and our luggage into his tuk tuk, which brought many laughs from us all. He dropped us off at our hotel and with no pressure he offered his number so he could take us on a personal tour, which we took the opportunity to do. He looked after us and took us to some beautiful spots within the city. We highly recommend Dilip, he’s a funny guy with lots of knowledge of Jodhpur and goes out of his way to look after you! :)
- Adige12300Wonderful Old World Charm. You can spend hours studying the paintings and the Coat of Arms of the RajasThe Imperial Hotel is not new to me. In the period 1960s,70s, 80s, it was a colonial structure and the ambience was the main attraction with Delhi's famous market Connaught Place,next door. This hotel has morphed completely into an upper end habitat. Superbly restored with an old world charm. Now for my review. My wife and I , dropped in for lunch a few days ago at the restaurant at the Imperial called 1911. Very good menu and the service was great. Good old Golden Crumb Fried Fish( with international quality tartare sauce) and possibly the best ever vegetable broth. Made our day. The cooked vegetables here, are worth commenting on. So fresh, crunchy and tender. Have not seen this quality anywhere in India or abroad. It was a Sunday. The brunch buffet was on. We were amazed to see the cold seafood. Oysters, lobsters, squid. All great quality. Our compliments go out to the Sr.VP. Louis Saifer, F&B Director Surender Singh Thakur, and Service specialists Anoop and Atul. Highly recommended for tourists and business visitors. The beautiful rooms now, in off-season are priced attractively. Like I said , food and service is wonderful. The four specialty restaurants are also good. Though I have not been there lately. Try out the Imperial.
- NL60600Cocktails and high teaNot high tea, but cocktails! Santari sling and Pineapple cardamom martini, designed by Mr Aman, and served in style by Mr Nikhil. Perfect for high tea, or breakfast, or any other time, really
- karnendu00700Just Wow the Adiyogi statueJust Wow Adiyogi statue…… Amazing place you feel immense peace at this place. Senario are too beautiful and the site scenes is surrounded by hills. Feel internal energy when visited that place and to know thier internal activities which organised by young men and women & also thier volunteers. Once you enter the main area, you must view a couple of presentations and you must spend 10min doing dhyana.
- Ketan P00One of the most powerful spiritual experiences ever!!!A must! I can’t wait to come back. Some things are difficult to describe. They can only be felt experientially. There is this divine energy which is only enhanced by hundreds of volunteers radiating the same energy. We were there for about 4 hours which was good amount of time for a tourist experience. Beautiful, serene and spiritually charged experience. Tips: You have to turn in all belongings before entering. Only wallet size purse allowed. Ladies can’t take their purses. If you are a foreigner carrying your passport, they may make an exception. We were able to do that. No mobiles allowed inside. There are several good food options. Even if it is super hot, this place is well covered with amazing breeze making it a very comfortable experience. Adi Yogi statue is right across the street. About 10 minute walk from the street side. There is a bullock carriage available as well. Light show at the Adi Yogi statue is one of the best experiences which is at 7 -8 pm. NaadAradhana at the Dhyanalingam at 5:50 pm is worth experiencing. Can’t wait to return for spending several days here.
- 428praveenp00Karkala & MoodbidriTrust me....Karkala is the great place to experience Jain temple,Venkatraman Temple richness, Thousand pillar temple, Eswar Temple in Moodbidri,etc. Don't forget to taste Breakfast in Tajmahal, market road and Renuka Hotel, Kudremukh Road and non veg lunch in Charcol hotel, Moodbidri,etc. Plan for 3 days visit to cover Karkala and Moodbidri....
- Trip0193447569000Visit to Isha FoundationVisited the Dhyana linga in the premises but it was overly crowded and it extremely hot making it difficult to visit all the important place within the premises. The open car parking and the path way leading to Dhyana linga could have been closed as people were finding it so difficult to walk all the way in the sweltering heat, so we have to cut short our trip
- 384keshava00A day at ITC MAURYAWent for a birthday lunch at Bukhara at ITC MAURYA and the ambience is amazing and the staff is very courteous
- Neerajsharma7687200Dreams come trueI had a face to face intercation with shane watson and all thanks to Garima mam for the support . The ambience here is outstanding so as the staff.
- prakru00adhi yoginice peaceful site to visit . short distance from coimbatoor . it is placed in a valley and four sides have hills. lot of place for parking . good photo location
- Ankitkohli198000Must visit PlaceExcellent food in the luxurious Bukhara Restaurant of ITC Maurya. The ambience is awesome, the cuisine wonderful and staff is extremely courteous and well behaved. A perfect package. The Front Desk helped in reservations and guidance. Special mention to Ms Garima Bhalla for her cheerful and caring demeanour and professional conduct. Must visit place for special occasions.