Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour
By SITA World Tours
Mount Abu is the only hill station in the West Indian state of Rajasthan. It is often referred to as ‘an oasis in the desert’. An excursion to Mount Abu is one of the highlights of most visitors to Rajasthan. On this overnight trip from Udaipur, visit the highest peak of the Aravalli hills, the exquisite Dilwara Jain temples and the first man-made lake of India. Highlights • Dilwara Jain temples • Guru Shikhar • Sunset point • Lake Nakki
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Udaipur
- 01 night accommodation in the listed hotel or similar
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat ride on Lake Nakki, subject to availability
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point within city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Maharana Pratap Airport Udaipur, JV9R+X32, NH 76, Dabok, Rajasthan 313022, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P361
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour?
- Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour price starts from $374.00. Discover and book Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour cancellation policy?
- Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour?
- Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Mount Abu from Udaipur - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P361
Day 1 : Udaipur / Mount Abu.
Day 2: Mount Abu / Udaipur
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Explore Jodhpur with Royal Jodhpur Tuk Tuk Tour
If you want to explore Jodhpur with Tuk Tuk, You can cantact Dilip vaiya, He is very nice person and have a wonderf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…