Experience authentic Udaipur on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers specially trained by Yo Tours™. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city. You will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide, from one point of attraction to another, for approximately 2 KMs; listening to the great stories of the past, learn about the culture, history and fun facts to truly enrich the experience of exploring the city. Yo Tours follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you. Many of our guests say that "the walking tour with Yo Tours™ was the highlight of their visit to the city".
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-75, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- 3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
- 4. Great conversations and interesting stories
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Ghantaghar, Jagdish Temple Rd, Old City, Silawatwari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India Meet us at the Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower), you can identify our storyteller wearing Neon Green T-shirt and ID Card. We would start exploring the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
- Delhi Gate Circle, Delhi Gate Cir, Bapu Bazar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India Our tour end at Delhi Gate after discovering a lot hidden trails and stories that will take your experience of visiting a city to the next level, resolving mysteries of present day city.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Walking Tour Udaipur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Walking Tour Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Walking Tour Udaipur?
- Walking Tour Udaipur price starts from $11.61. Discover and book Walking Tour Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Walking Tour Udaipur cancellation policy?
- Walking Tour Udaipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking Tour Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Walking Tour Udaipur?
- Walking Tour Udaipur is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking Tour Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atGhantagharGhantaghar, Jagdish Temple Rd, Old City, Silawatwari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, IndiaMeet us at the Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower), you can identify our storyteller wearing Neon Green T-shirt and ID Card. We would start exploring the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.See address & details
- Pass byGhantagharJagdish TempleBagore Ki Haveli Museum
- You'll end atDelhi Gate CircleDelhi Gate Cir, Bapu Bazar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, IndiaOur tour end at Delhi Gate after discovering a lot hidden trails and stories that will take your experience of visiting a city to the next level, resolving mysteries of present day city.See address & details
About the operator
Joined in October 2016
#3 of 21 Food & Drink in Pune
- intergalacticbadger00Amazing food and host!Top quality experience to enjoy some local Keralan food we wouldn’t have found otherwise! We also learnt lots about Indian culture and Alleppey itself. Akhil was the perfect tour guide - friendly, fun and all with a big smile. Would recommend!
- jamesbaker0100Wonderful experience in Alleppey food walkWe really enjoyed our food tour with Abhilash. He was a good guide and the food and drinks were great! If you do this tour, make sure to come with an appetite.
- Nik P00Did they include all of the uninteresting temples of Pune?The guide was polite, but he did not take charge of the tour and started talking in Marathi even though he knew that our group had people who could not understand that language. His knowledge was also limited. For example, he got the order wrong of deaths of Kasturba and Madhav Desai at Aga Khan Palace. Photos taken by him of our group were poor. He seemed to be on a personal mission of visiting the various temples that were on the itinerary. A boring tour, overall.
- Una S00Amazing experienceAn amazing experience. The food was fantastic and on top of that, getting to know Akhil was one of our highlights. He showed us around and taught us about Kerala and the food culture. Highly recommend the tour!!
- 935heikoz00A tour with unforgettable impressionsThis was really a great tour and a unique experience. Although I had booked the tour only the night before at 10 pm, so about 12 hours before the start, everything worked smoothly. The tour guide also catered to individual requests and we simply customized the tour to my liking. Unforgettable was the walk through the small, winding streets and alleys. Simply unforgettable - thank you very much.
- L2478KGcorys00Pune Tour ExperienceThis tour was a lot of fun and the tour guide was awesome!!! The tour guide took me to some of the most popular sites around Pune and explained a lot of history. We had great conversations and I learned so much! I also got the chance to try local street food and chai tea which were both amazing. I highly recommend this tour! You would not be disappointed!
- aajkaarjun00TERRIBLE EXPERIENCEHad a terrible experience. My visa got delayed and instead of co-operating they started asking for exorbitant price increase. When I asked for a break-up, they said that its for their internal record. I had to do all the bookings again myself at an extra cost. You Tours refused to return the money. Planning to file a complaint so that they don't scam other people.
- exoticrajeev00Overpriced and inadequateInteresting experience but not worth it as a tourist. .awesome sense for someone who will be in Shimla for a few years. Further the tour is way overpriced for the value it delivers. Lastly the places taken during the food crawl are nothing exceptional and can be discovered by asking any local person
- cxk1300Never showed upNever happened- had trouble contacting host and he never showed up at meeting time- money was refunded but it was very disappointing- all 3 of our tours were failures- will not use this source again
- Devansh9400Enriching experienceAbsolutely brilliant experience with Mr. Kavi. Being born and brought up in and around Shimla, the passion and knowledge he has for and about the city shows and helps in enriching your experience of going around. Undoubtedly the best way to see the city.
- Laura Sophie B00Unfortunately a scamNobody showed up to the meeting point or contacted us even though we payed already. I tried calling but they immediately hung up every time. Later we realised that the itinerary doesn't even make sense for two hours.
- U1528ESpamb00Not Recommended For USI loved seeing how the spices were used. This is a tough review because I think of the cultural difference between US and India. Our car service was over an hour late. We also had a delay and returning do to car service unavailable. Our host did speak English but it was not enough for us to understand. My biggest concern was there were some insects sharing our space and the lack of air conditioning. Again, possibly a cultural difference.
- annasain600A must when in Alleppey!We had a fantastic tour with Akhil! Communication was great beforehand and we were delayed from a boat tour but Akhil waited for us. He listened to our preferences and taught us so much during this time. We wouldn't have experienced this food without him and this tour. Lots of food and the different chai tea was delicious l. Thank you!
- Trip71317200Well worth itThis tour was amazing and well worth it. The food stops were incredibly well curated and the tour allows to walk through the city and explore different walkable area while eating good food and drinking delicious tea. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Recommend it if you are exploring Alleppey.
- Shubham_chambyal6200Thanx oberoiIt was a pleasure to stay with you at The Oberoi, New Delhi. I take this opportunity to thank you. I am truly grateful for the wonderful things you have offered to me.I would like to thannx all the team there ....all the staff there for this wonderdul and amazing experience...
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2020 • Couples
It seems like some type of scam. Guide doesn't speak english,seem to be improvising all the time,don't give any historic information about the city. You'll be losing your time joining this tour...
Written March 11, 2020
Dear Guest, thanks for sharing your feedback, we at Yo Tours take the guest feedback very seriously and guest feedback helps us improve tour quality on a continuous basis.We would be happy to take you on a tour any other city in India where we operate so you could enjoy our experiences . Happy traveling.
Written March 22, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Walking Tour Udaipur provided by Yo Tours
Product Overview: Walking Tour Udaipur
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos