per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 10-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Heritage Hotel
- All transfer & sightseeing by Air Condition Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide for Udaipur Sightseeing
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- All applicable taxes
- Any train fare & air fare
- Monument Fees
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal expenses like laundry & tips
- Entry/Admission - Chittorgarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do provide pick up for all travellers from all Udaipur Hotels or Airport
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72351P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days?
- Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days price starts from $188.00. Discover and book Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days cancellation policy?
- Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days?
- Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days is hosted by Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72351P14
Reserve your spot
Arrival Udaipur + Chittorgarh...
About the operator
Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours
#330 of 1,002 Tours & Activities in Jaipur
- rileyg82200Golden Triangle, Varanasi, Udaipur, and Jodhpur tripA truely incredible experience. After being concerned about booking a tour with and operator on the other side of the world, Vikas (Travel Agent) was quick to settle my concerns. My trip was seamless from airport pick up to drop off. Royal Rajasthan Travels is a reliable and trustworthy operator with safety and customer experience at its forefront of mind. This is evident by Vikas replying to all queries by email or WhatsApp extremely fast, and by having guides who were personable and cared for your safety, as well as drivers who drove responsibly (Rameshwar was my driver and he was great!). My Golden Triangle, Varanasi, Udaipur, and Jodhpur trip was fantastic and I would not hesitate to recommend Royal Rajasthan Travels to anyone! When you come to India you must book a tour with them!
- OnAir1314822344900Well worth the priceThe tour was well coordinated. We had very professional drivers. Guide was knowledgeable. Good communication regarding status of tickets and reservations
- dummyusername00Royal TreatmentWe were nervous scheduling a tour halfway across the globe (literally). However, the Royal Rajasthan experience was great from start to finish. Vikas was our primary contact - working with us to customize our 5-day Golden Triangle experience to visit everything we wanted in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. He was quick in his responses via email and WhatsApp! Our driver, Sanjay, was a lifesaver - keeping us safe on the crazy roads of India. ('good brakes, good horn, good luck!') He even took us to an extra stop and recommended a dinner place on the way to the airport drop-off. Royal contracts with local, independent tour guides. who know the sites well. Each of our guides (Ramesh, Divya, Sher Singh) had lived in their respective cities for many years, if not their whole life. They provided historical context for each memorial as well as became our 'free' photographer as we toured the site. They guided us to the best places for buying souvenirs and places to avoid. They were so proud of their city and loved showing it off to us. We were able to meet Vikas in person to pay the balance of the trip on our next to last day. And talk with him about the overall experience. Be sure to know the types of hotels and vehicle type you will have for the trip. We needed to upgrade the car after day 1 to an SUV to get more room and better A/C (a must!)! We were treated as Royalty by Royal Rajasthan Travel!
- bsabloff00Smooth ride to AgraThey were fantastic. Showed up right on time, they were very accommodating and were able to upgrade the car when I realized I needed a bigger backseat and were very nice to travel with. I would use them again for sure!
- emmawhite2300Well-organised luxury cultural tour with an excellent driver!We booked a 9 day golden triangle tour with Royal Rajasthan Travels in Sep. Communication was excellent during planning, booking a bespoke tour for our specific date and location requests. They wrote a seamless itinerary including all hotels, guides at each location, private driver and car for the duration plus connecting train tickets. We went for the 4* accommodation option: the hotels were a mix of modern and traditional luxury hotels, all faultless and in great locations. Our driver Sanjay was the star of the trip and a credit to the company. He knitted the trip together perfectly, always at the right location at the right time, with cold bottled water and an infectious smile. The car was comfortable and we felt safe at all times – he was clearly experienced on the crazy Indian roads! Although not a professional guide he offered local and cultural knowledge along the journey and on occasions took us to local sights not on the schedule. Nothing was too much trouble for the company and they were very flexible when we wanted to change one of the planned days and add in an evening trip. The guides at each city varied in quality, but overall they were very good. A couple felt a bit rushed but conversely others went above and beyond. The Royal Rajasthan rep in Agra also excellently managed a crisis when our planned overnight train was cancelled, rebooking us on a different train and Sanjay getting us there in record time, meaning we didn’t have a delay at all in the end! Overall it was a fantastic trip: a perfect blend of stress-free luxury and culture. Excellent value for money (much more so than self booking) and we would highly recommend booking a similar tour with Royal Rajasthan Travels.
- isashaikh2600Mesmerising OotyOoty is a nice place however Coorg district is a definite visit one must have in their travel list. Both are in two different directions however can be visited in one day each. The best way to travel to Ooty and Coorg is to hire a cab from Mysore for 2 days. The best time to travel ooty and Coorg is Oct - Jan
- Patil_Yashaswini00Northeast tourThis is the second time, I have planned my vacation with Royal Rajasthan Travels. They are excellent. Everything was very well arranged and managed. Had a great time with my family. Thank you very much Vikas !!
- Inspiration45357600Perfect Rajasthan experienceFirst time me and my wife opted for organize tour and we loved it. You are looked after from the moment you land till it is time to say goodbye to India. All guides are enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Driver is curtious and attentative. Hotels clean and comfortable. What else one may need during the travel?
- manoja_pasupuleti00Excellent trip with Royal RajasthanWe had a great time on our tour organized by Royal Rajasthan Tours. Vikas planned and organized the entire trip very meticulously and was extremely helpful. I highly recommend booking a trip with Royal Rajasthan Tours.
- Lynda H00Northern IndiaThis was the second time we had used Royal Rajasthan Travel for our Indian holiday. This time, we merely said where we wished to go to, and let Vikas work his magic and do all the rest for us. He did everything, booked hotels, guides,tours and connecting travel for us. Also gave us tips to inspire as to what we actual may actually want to do. This time the tour consisted of train journey from Delhi to Amritsar, Wagah Border, Chandigarh, Toy train to Simla, then onto Darjeeling. This is the beauty and expertise of Royal Rajasthan Tours, providing everything that a traveller may require, but also allowing independence. I would not dream of having a holiday in India without using Royal Rajasthan Tours. Thank you Vikas for your help once again.
- 593lofty00Amritsar, Shimla and Darjeeling 2018Having travelled with Royal Rajasthan Travels last year, we asked Vikas to suggest an itinerary for Amritsar, Shimla and Darjeeling for this year. As ever, the service and organisation was first rate, with airport pick ups, English speaking guides and excellent trips planned out for us every day. Highly recommended.
- Manisha J00Excellent service yet again!This is the third time I brought US students to India as part of a University course/program I teach every summer. Vikas and his team did a fabulous job as always! Many of the flights were delayed due to the dust storm in Delhi but his team responded quickly to all my calls and at the end all my students were safely transported to the hotel in Delhi. All the arrangements in our destinations were great and the team members were supportive, patient and extremely honest! Our impromptu visit to the "Agrasen ki Baoli" was wonderful. The guide understood that our trip was not a touristy trip only but part of a formal university course on health related issues and made sure that he pointed out things on our way which had health implications. It has been a blessing to have Vikas and his team as my partners in successfully implementing my US-India course every year. I highly recommend Royal Rajathan travels to everyone. Thank you Vikas, Prakash Paul, Jaswant ji, Surjeet and all the others in his team. We look forward to working with all of you again next year.
- James T00Superb organisation, fantastic service and a truly memorable experienceIn November 2017 I organised a Golden Triangle & Ganges tour (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi) through Vikas at Royal Rajasthan. I can honestly say it was one of the best organised tours I have ever had. The drivers were prompt, efficient and very capable, the tour guides were knowledgable, communicative and expceptionally welcoming, Vikas himself kept in close contact the whole time through WhatsApp and responded to questions within minutes - even helping me with tip advice and restaurant suggestions. The hotels Vikas organised were just stunning, the sithseeing was perfectly timed, the food was amazing throughout and, despite my fears, I didn't get sick once in the whole 8-day trip. I would wholeheartedly recommend Vikas and Royal Rajasthan Travels to anyone thinking of visiting this beautiful country. I would not have changed a thing.
- Ruskin M00Awesome Vikas (Royal Rajasthan Travels)One of my co-worker recommended me to book my tour package to DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR (Golden triangle) through Royal Rajasthan Travels. We experienced an awesome and wonderful experience. I strongly recommend Royal Rajasthan Travels for the tour package and Mr. Vikas replies to your questions immediately.
- Lynda H00Golden Triangle with Mr SinghHaving travelled to India on business, this was a leisure trip with my son. I had spent a lot of time on line with Vikas, tweeking the hotels where we were anticipating to stay, and also the activities. This was I think one of the main features of the successful trip, as where else would someone be able to do this???? Our needs were taken care of from the moment we arrived Our driver Mr Singh, was an excellent driver even in the mayhem of driving in New Delhi, humorous, well presented at all times. The guides chosen for our days in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur were so informative and interesting. I would most definitely not only promote Royal Rajasthan Travels, but also use them again in the future.
Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days provided by Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours
Product Overview: Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days
Number of Photos