Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Hotel / Railway Station in Udaipur
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India Pickup from Hotel / Railway Station in Udaipur
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13134P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur?
- Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur price starts from $64.00. Discover and book Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur?
- Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur is hosted by Nikita Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nikita Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13134P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atUdaipurOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1UdaipurStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Kumbhalgarh FortStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3KumbhalgarhStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2015
#10 of 645 Tours & Activities in Agra
- Camper1740674530400Must do trip to Agra!Excellent communication, all via whatsapp. We got picked up from our hotel in Bengalore and was brought to the airport, flight to Delhi was uneventful, picked up by the driver that was with us rest of the day. Driven to Agar (about 3 hours away) then picked up the local guide who was excellent and was very informative during the tours Then we visited a local shop with excellent display of artwork, then a tour of Fort Agar. And finally brought back to Bengalor and taken back to our hotel. Overall, we had a great time though it was a really long day of traveling but 100% recommend! All the services i got was very good. Had great time . Conversation are very humble and hospitalised.
- dsalsa973000Good experience, excellent tour guide, bad moody driver asked for more tip.Good experience, Arun the tour guy was excellent very good explanations and friendly. But the driver had bad attitude, and at the end of the tour gave him 1,000 rupees tip and he started asking for more gave him another 500 and then asked for more. Told him didn’t had any he started asking for dollars or euros. This totally ruined the end of the experience, but definitely Arun the tour guide was amazing.
- Departure0882685817800Great and safe experience!The guide Ranjiv (en español!) gave an excellent tour, he was extremely helpful and the drivers incredibly patient, thank you!
- rembrandtp202300Really nice 1 day trip!!Everything was excellent! We took a ton of amaizing photos and knew nice places! Thanks to Kkjaen and Omkar for all, they explained the history really great!
- Go1336757520600Taj Mahal Sunrise TourWe had a brilliant sunrise trip to the Taj Mahal. KK was a good driver who picked us up early from our hotel. And Rocky was an excellent tour guide, good fun and takes great photos!
- Neeraj D00Remarkable Jaipur Tour! Must recommendedPick-up from hotel was punctual. Car transport was good. Generally nice driver and tour guide. Went to the different sites as planned. Most appreciated is the time he took to share his historical knowledge of all the sites we visited. Amber Fort and the City Palace and Hawa Mahal were highlights for me. We had a meaningful discussion with In addition to being a tour guide, he studied law, is also a Yoga teacher, a French teacher and can read your palm. He offered to read all of our palms - we were 13 - and left us astounded by the accuracy of his reading. That aside, his jokes and banter made the trip very enjoyable.
- summtaylor00Jaipur City TourSurya was very knowledgeable about the sights and friendly and customized the tour to see our desired locations. He also helped with the negotiations with shopkeepers. He was very helpful. Car was wan with lots of leg room and well air conditioned.
- Venture1094012292500Best visit to India!From Delhi to Jaipur via the incredible Taj Mahal, this Golden Triangle Tour was an absolutely brilliant experience to discover India for the first time with our family Having a knowledgeable guide is a big factor in having a memorable tour. Our group is fortunate to have guide as he is a well seasoned guide with extensive experience. He modified the schedule to allow us make the most of our experience, sometimes at his expense. We felt secure traveling with him
- Wanderer3130605362100Must doWe booked this 5 day tour from trip advisor and were wowed at every step! Truly had an amazing time, must do during your trip.
- Sightseer6170217495700"Memorable Weekend Adventure from Bangalore to Agra - Exceptional Organization and Communication"I used the opportunity of a business travel to India to fill the weekend with private activities. The trip from Bangalore to Agra takes some time, but it was very well invested.The organisation of the whole event was professional and the communication was always up to date.
- Bsghel00We fell in love with India, yet again!!Great experience! This place is simply amazing, I visited India another 2 times and every visit is a unique experience! It's a beautiful place full of culture. I went with my husband and our children, the children loved the place, we were very well treated and received, our guide was very fun and attentive. Super recommend!!!! 👍👍 Our guide showed us amazing places like Taj Mahal Golden Triangle, Agra, Japuir... He taught us about local culture and many other things. Most of the time we spend visiting beautiful places and buying local artifacts. It was very comfortable, enjoyable and informative (amazing tour guides). No regrets. Highly recommended❤👍
- Anil K00Awesome day tour by Nikita Holidays 💯Our driver who gave us a beautiful Indian flower welcome and showered us with treats and drinks for the 3 hour drive to Agra from the New Delhi airport, and Jaya, our guide rajnikant , whose extraordinary detailed and mystical explanation of the incredible Taj Majal, left all of our dreams complete. Rajnikant took the most beautiful family pics of us from spots that a wandering soul-searching tourist would never be able to capture on his own. This our most memorable day in India. ❤️ Thank you again and I highly recommend the 1 day visit for anyone eager not to miss the Taj Mahal and somehow stuck in Mumbai with not much to do and very little time in India.
- ArunS259900Spectacular Taj with RockyReally enjoyed my tour with our guide Rocky (and Omkar), Sunrise at the Taj is spectacular and well worth the early morning wake up time. I enjoyed the other aspects of the tour, they took care of every minute details. Services: 5/5 Hospitality: 5/5 Car Condition : 5/5 😍 Overall, would recommend - I felt safe as a solo traveller and learned a lot about the history of Agra.
- ImthiazA400Day tour to Taj MahalWe had an amazing time with the company of our excellant guides Mr KK Sharma and Mr Rajnikanth. They were accomodating, knowledgeable and made sure everything was great and on time.
- Vacation6384176795900Unique experience with Lord Krishna birth placePick up from IGI airport New Delhi. The traffic in Delhi was crowdy but journey was very smooth and satisfactory. Reached Agra with driver named KK . Agra we visited the wonderful monument The Taj Mahal. Taj is so beautiful that cannot be explained in words. After the Taj visit we visited Lord Krishna's birthplace Mathura and the Vrindavan. The visit of Mathura and Vrindavan bus excellent. Guide named Mr Arun make our tour very easy and comfortable in both the cities. After this visit the driver droped us at IGI airport, Delhi. The whole tour was exciting and excellent in all views.
Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur provided by Nikita Holidays
Product Overview: Day Trip to The Kumbhalgarh Fort from Udaipur
Number of Photos