We work closely with farmers to help them grow high quality spices. The spices are then processed in our state-of-the-art-integrated cleaning,sorting,girding and milling plant, ensuring that they are unadulterated. We dehydrate spices indoors so that there is no risk of aflatoxins. Packed with goodness of nature and sealed with the pride of the farmers.
Start time: Check availability
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Area Near Clock Tower Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur India
- Kandla port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 228006P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 228006P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Joined in June 2015
#49 of 132 Shopping in Jodhpur
- A27468500Very informativeThe owner of the shop was very kind, gave me a lot of information about the spices and curry powders and even offered me to send me a free recipe book per email!
- madmaxi8500Valuable information about spicesGot a hint by our guesthouse. Went there and without being pushy about a purchase we got a lot of information about spices, where they are from and what they do in your body. Nice guy, good English, and after all fair prices. If you buy larger amount you get better prices. Start bargain on two bags already - or he gives you discount by himself 😊 prices start at 80-100 INR per 50 Gramm. He offers delivery 📦 worldwide. Will stay in touch with you via mail.
- Laurie C00Excellent Quality from 90 Year Old Family BusinessSpent a Pleasant 15 minutes chatting with Jitender Rathore, the third-generation owner of this 90-year-old family business. Learned a lot about Indian spices. No hard sell and excellent quality. Very pleasant encounter.
- Peter L00Go here!Met the older generation of the Rathore's. He was wonderful! Four generations of the family have worked in the shop. No hustling here, just a family passionate about spices. We bought a few varieties of Dahl. Enjoy!
- FennKualaLumpur00Very savvy guy, will go far. Apart from the excellent spices!The son and nephew of the owners of this store is a very proactive guy and perfect to interact with foreigners. His English is excellent, he is very knowledgeable about all the spices, but better than that - he had the foresight to print out recipes to give and has labels for all of them in English to pop on when purchases are made. And has recommended web sites for good Indian recipies. A very good salesman, but not pushy. I have dared him to make a good map of the old town, which would have helped us immensely. I hope he does manage to do that. I'd go back again in a flash.
- mickmNorthWales00The best in JodhpurBumped into this shop while walking around Jodhpur, just amazing and so helpful. They are a father and son business with the son speaking just perfect English, If in Jodhpur you need to visit their shop with so many spices and advice on the best way to use them, this is the only place to buy your spices
- Fabien P00Passionate about his spices!The seller of Rathore Spices first explains us all about the Indian spices, how to use it in cooking in a professional way. He let us smell all spices and never pushed us to buy. Prices are fair (100-150 Rs for a mix of spices). The seller told us if we could later order spices with the same price + sending charges if we would like a refill.