Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur
By Nomadic Tours
One step at a time brings to life the diverse elements of the heritage. Our feet can take us everywhere, so it's multiple faces of the city that you'll discover, idling along the lanes, putting the history of the town together, one temple after the other, and one tradition after the other. The city hides its treasures, shy, from quiet village like streets to impressive heritage. So many aspects that can become your own playground. On the steps of a silk merchant, we'll pace up and down the city. Taking our time, we'll taste the delights of this city. So take religious architecture, living traditions, a dash of sweet tooth, and sparkle it with beauty, all the ingredients necessary to have an unforgettable discovery moment ends with one of the best sunsets. We will discover the narrow alleys of the blue city, where you will the locals great you with a wide smile, we will talk about the beautiful architecture of the house by Persian architects, with a bit of history and culture.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-60, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Moustache Jodhpur, Plot No. 1, Fort Road, Paota, Opp Irani Masjid Next to Balaji Temple, near Ship House, Lawaran, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India You will meet our tour leader at the front desk of Moustache Hostel Jaipur, from here you will head to one of the gates of the Blue city with the tour leader via Tuk-Tuk and start the walking tour from the gate.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179654P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur?
- Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur price starts from $12.80. Discover and book Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur cancellation policy?
- Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur?
- Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur is hosted by Nomadic Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nomadic Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179654P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMoustache JodhpurPlot No. 1, Fort Road, Paota, Opp Irani Masjid Next to Balaji Temple, near Ship House, Lawaran, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, IndiaYou will meet our tour leader at the front desk of Moustache Hostel Jaipur, from here you will head to one of the gates of the Blue city with the tour leader via Tuk-Tuk and start the walking tour from the gate.See address & details
- 1Mehrangarh FortStop: 30 minutesWe end the tour with the best eagle-eye view of the Blue city next to Mehrangarh Fort.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Try Vada Pav
A little disappointed that the day before my proposed booking of 6.30 pm, someone called Rishabh from Nomadic Tours…
10/10 would recommend
What a fabulous tour! Harshit was an amazing guide, taking me to try delicious street food in the streets of Jaipur…
Fantastic, trusted dishes that opened our eyes to Indian Street food
Fantastic food tour that really opened us up to some Indian Street food. I'd recommend this if you are keen to try …
Best Food Tour Ever
I don’t even know where to start! BUT the fact that we went back a second time to do the tour must mean something! …
So much food!
Harshit was an enthusiastic guide who clearly is a local food expert. We had at least 10 tastings. All the tastings…
Great street food
We really enjoyed this tour! We are pretty familiar with Indian food, but with us coming from the US and other part…
Brilliant food tour, wonderful guide
Really recommend this food tour - we tried so many types of delicious foods and left absoliutely stuffed. The guide…
The best street food I had in India
Had some absolutely amazing street food on this tour! I definitely recommend this tour - be prepared for a great di…
Excellent. I’m stuffed!
Absolutely excellent tour. It starts from 6:30pm and lasts until 9-9:30pm. The food was amazing with so many differ…
Great food and friendly tour guide!
Absolutely fantastic tour for tasty street food, Harshit was an excellent guide who enlightened us on the cooking p…
Great tour for anyone looking to explore Indian street food. We had been a bit scared to try this on our own, but H…
Great food tasting tour !
Have a great time ! The guide was really friendly and the other traveler’s very nice , we had a great 2 hours chatt…
This tour was amazing and we got to try so many different foods - all vegetarian! The tour guide was very funny and…
A great way to taste your way through Jaipur
A really great experience! You taste so much delicious food, learn about the fusion of different nations and leave …
Loved the food and meeting amazing people on the group. I was a bit scared to try some of the food Jaipur has to of…
More to explore in Jodhpur
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
After doing the pink city tour in Jaipur I went to jodhpur and did the walking tour with Nomadic tours again, again my expectations were met, we explored the market, old City residential area, tried the best snacks and watched the most magical sunset.
Written October 10, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur provided by Nomadic Tours
Product Overview: Culture and Heritage walking tour of Jodhpur
|Number of Reviews||2|
|Number of Photos||1|