Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
By SITA World Tours
The ramparts of the 15th century Fort Mehrangarh offer a great backdrop to indulge in a favorite pastime of the royals of Rajasthan - kite feeding. These predatory birds are a sight to behold as they gracefully swoop down from the sky and take the bait on offer. This is not a sport for the faint of heart! The flutter of the large wings and the sharp claws can be quite disconcerting for the uninitiated. Highlights: • The 14th century Fort Mehrangarh • The imposing ramparts of the fort with its seven gates • Kite feeding experience • Rao Jodha Desert Park
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Kite feeding activity
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments (beverage excluded)
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your hotel in the city of Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Airport, Civil Airport Road, Air Force Area, 7372+Q6F, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P765
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, and expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Protection from a strong sun (hats, sunscreen) is usually necessary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur?
- Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur price starts from $105.00. Discover and book Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur cancellation policy?
- Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur?
- Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kite Feeding Experience at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P765
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rao Jodha Desert Rock ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mehrangarh FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Explore Jodhpur with Royal Jodhpur Tuk Tuk Tour
If you want to explore Jodhpur with Tuk Tuk, You can cantact Dilip vaiya, He is very nice person and have a wonderf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…