Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
By SITA World Tours
You fly high over the battlements of Rajasthan's most majestic fortress, the Mehrangarh Fort. Set in the backdrop of the Rajasthan desert, this is truly one of the most iconic zip tours in the world. Glide serenely over two desert lakes, trek through the Rao Jodha Desert Eco-Park and enjoy the best views of Mehrangarh Fort and the Blue City of Jodhpur. Highlights • This Tour Does Not Operate From 15 May till 15 August
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- From your hotel in Jodhpur.
- Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P676
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur?
- Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur price starts from $158.00. Discover and book Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur cancellation policy?
- Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur?
- Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Go Zipping At Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P676
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Awesome Orchha experience with Sanjay Singh Yadav as guide
Great place for a day tour. All important spots are close to each other. A good guide will cover all these sites wi…
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…