Tour along with overnight stay in the desert village of Khimsar providing an attractive insight into the rural life of the desert people. Enjoy luxurious overnight stay in the hotel perched on the edge of The Great Thar Desert in Rajasthan.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Overnight accommodation
- Dinner on fixed menu basis
- Car along with the driver from Jodhpur to Jodhpur.
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any local guide
- Any local activities like Jeep safari, chargeable extra
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Centrally located Jodhpur hotels/flight/Railway Station
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Rates not valid between 20th December till 05th January due to peak season
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes on Tripadvisor
- How much is Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes?
- Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes price starts from $141.34. Discover and book Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes on Tripadvisor
- What is the Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes cancellation policy?
- Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes?
- Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes is hosted by Discover Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P43
Reserve your spot
jodhpur to khimsar
khimsar to jodhpur
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in January 2019
#22 of 727 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- reginagV1664RL00Nice farm and heritage goa sitesreal heritage of Goa well explored along with our driver...we had booked the tour in advance and found the service diligently arranged.....we were glad to see the real face of Goa, like how the locals live and practices their beliefs and values as evident in the places of worship
- roxanem50200A complete family pack!As a family tour we really liked this one. We were shown the quaint and local life of Goa, where do the locals go for practicing their religious beliefs and from where they get their spices.....Specially along with the small kids you find the spots covered under this trip very reasonable and worth
- Bethany Q00Good tourYou’re better off just finding a decent taxi driver to take you to these places for the day, you’ll save some money - communication with the facilitator over WhatsApp was good though
- Wander2606810046700Hiking in the foothillsAfter paying for the tour as solo, I learned the price was going up 50% and camping was being removed from the itinerary. I went with it anyway. 2 of the 3 hotels were good, the 3rd was quite bad but I told the operator so hopefully it won’t be used in the future. The staff at all 3 hotels were vey nice. The driver “Himalaya Taxi Service and Car Rental” was great. The local guide on the hike Hem Joshi was also great.
- sidse3219248305800A perfect start to our day in DelhiTour exceeded our expectations. We had expected this activity as a breakfast inclusive one with little show around. However we were surprised with the content of the journey. The guide showed us many parts of the Old Town with deep interesting history of their own. We saw many havelis, neighborhoods and much more. We were even shown the spice market which was asia's biggest
- K1022XJantonellag00true picture of Delhi's spiritual massestrue picture of Delhi's spiritual masses. Different temples with own architecture and charm...Car and driver was excellent
- 467shahnaa00enchanting, mesmerizing and heavenly journey into the foothills of himalayasan enchanting journey to the foothills of Himalayas and the hotspots of Indian culture. Walking into the off-trail and remote villages was very mesmerising
- delphid39000Rustic and heritage side of GoaA great tour of the real face of Goa, those who consider Goa just as a party destination, they should experience this tour to see the rustic and heritage side of Goa
- BigIndianTours00Eravikulam National ParkEravikulam National Park is an excellent spot for photographers and nature lovers. The lush green hills, especially during the rainy season, indeed offer a mesmerizing view. The interplay of clouds and sunlight creates a captivating panorama that's must-see. The option to reach the top via the national park vehicle, while enjoying the journey through tea plantations and encountering small waterfalls, adds to the overall experience. And of course, the presence of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr makes it a true delight for wildlife enthusiasts. Carry an umbrella as the climate could change any moment up there. Try and visit the park during morning hours itself and the crowd tends to grow after 10 am The route from Cochin to Munnar is often regarded as one of the most beautiful routes in South India. It's not just a ride; it's an integral part of the Munnar experience. Valara and Cheeyappara Falls are two breathtaking waterfalls on the way to Munnar. The journey takes you through the Western Ghats, as you ascend into the hills, you'll be surrounded by tea plantations and spice gardens. The route is lined with vast tea estates The sight of endless tea bushes, neatly arranged on rolling hills, is a mesmerizing sight, especially when the morning mist hangs over them. The climate is significantly cooler and more comfortable compared to Cochin.
- 547lavanyas00real jungle fun, nice safari arrangements.real jungle fun, nice safari arrangements. Hotel was also extremely good and not far away from the jungle. Mr. Jai Singh is a gem of a person
- mynnt202200surprises await you once you are inside the forestmy second trip with the operator, feels like home while travelling with them. Forest breeze is heavenly when you enter bandipur and many surprises await you once you are inside
- Amy P00IanhorvathIan and I are going to the art museum and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends are pop 😀 and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends are going to be fun to watch the game at the clubhouse around the art museum and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and family
- StaceyV23800Romantic date night must!What a beautiful evening! Our host met us at our hotel and arranged boat tickets and assisted with us getting on the boat, after the boat trip he was there waiting for us to take us to the restaurant. The boat stops on an island in the lake, we had a beer and enjoyed the views for a bit it was lovely. If you do have time there’s a spa on the island too, next time we will be sure to arrange a massage there ;) The host then took us to the restaurant. He spoke to the managers and arranged everything before leaving us for the night. Dinner was fantastic! The menu was a mix of Indian and Mexican bbq and it was delicious!!! The staff were so friendly and attentive and service was excellent. And the views of the lake at night were wow wow wow!
- betted72400Had a fun tour with Friendly and knowledgeable guideMr Jai was my guide and he was very humble , friendly and knowledgeable also. I visited ancient spots with great deal of history and took many photos. Jai introduced me to few local snacks and setts which were safe and mouthwatering too...highly recommend this tour.
- brynam678600local travel and local experienceBe a local while you explore Old Delhi, travel with a range of public transportation comfortable with the guide. We used Uber, Tuk-tuk and rickshaw too!
Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes provided by Discover Activities
Product Overview: Khimsar Historic Fort & stay in Dunes
Number of Photos