Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour
By Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours
Explore the beautiful city of Jodhpur by visiting some of the most stunning monuments on this full-day tour. It will take you to see historic Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada known for a breathtaking garden, and Umaid Bhawan Palace that was transformed into a heritage hotel. Also learn more about the history of Jodhpur by discovering the palaces and museum inside Mehrangarh Fort. The highlights of the tour is riding a camel in the Thar Desert while enjoying the mesmerizing sunset.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel Ride
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Food and drinks
- Audio Guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally-located hotel in Jodhpur, Jodhpur Airport, Railway Station or Bus Station
- Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74977P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour?
- Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour price starts from $58.67. Discover and book Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour?
- Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour is hosted by Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Jodhpur City Tour & Camel Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74977P2
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This is a must if you’re visiting Jodhpur. Our driver was prompt and took us to all locations listed in the tour. T…
A change of pace
This was a nice break from the pace of Jodhpur. Picturesque scenery, friendly guide and was interesting seeing a lo…
Camel tour against the sunset
Sumer was a wonderful guide for the jeep and camel tours. It was a tranquil break from the city - we saw antelope a…
Amazing place, very unprofessional tour guide and driver
Chittorgarh Fort definitely worth a visit, it's a magic place in on a hill with amazing views. The visit is better …
Half day Camel Safari
Desert Camel half day tour with Ray and Dhanaran was amazing. A must do in Jodhpur. They were so nice and so welcom…
Best part of our time in Rajasthan
We had a wonderful experience! We were able to see Mandore Gardens then ride the camels to the beautiful village. T…
Relaxing and exciting visit
Explored beautiful desert by camel ride and Jeep Safari. It’s very relaxing and also exciting trip. Local food in v…
Thar desert experience
Wonderful desert experience. Very lovely people. Interesting local stories. Jeep Safari felt like a desert roller c…
Wonderful experience and a must try tour when in Jodhpur. Thank you Ritesh for taking us around this wonderful pla…
The great desert experience
We had a fantastic experience at the safari.. ritesh drove us to the desert was very knowledgeable and interactive.…
Best thing to do in Jodhpur
An amazing experience. Great guide and camel ride and lovely food. Clean car picked us from our hotel and after an …
Great experience of camels and local life!
We had a brilliant time on the camel safari in Osian! The camel ride itself was an experience and we got to see som…
Authentic experience in Osian Desert - a must do trip in Jodhpur
We wanted a chance to see authentic Indian desert life and that is exactly what we had. Ray was fantastic, very hel…
Lovely camel ride!
What a wonderful experience! I learned so much about camels, rural life in Jodhpur, and farming around the area. Th…
Brilliant trip if you are in Jodhpur
Great day and service from the tour! Lovely camels. Book it! The sunset was really beautiful and a very kind family…
More to explore in Jodhpur
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
My cousin and I went on a camel safari while we were in Jodhpur. We were met by a wonderful and friendly driver who took us to see some sites. We then headed out to the desert where we met up with our tour guide and camels. We then had a tour of the desert and a meal at the village. It was by far my favourite part about being in India. Thank you for the wonderful day. I would recommend to all tourists in the area.
Written March 23, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks For Write Wonderful Comment Thanks & Regards Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours Opp. Pal Haveli Gulab Sagar Jodhpur +91-8386931372
Written March 24, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.