Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees (50-200 Rupees)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally-located hotel in Jodhpur, Jodhpur Airport, Railway Station or Bus Station
- Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur?
- Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur price starts from $37.34. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur?
- Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur is hosted by Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Nagaur Fort from Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atJodhpurOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBalaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours
Joined in May 2013
#3 of 174 Tours & Activities in Jodhpur
- Y4903MWmegans00Great introduction to Delhi!Razza and Sanjeev were extremely professional and accomodating for the entire day. I felt extremely comfortable with them as a solo female traveller and would 100% recommend their services! Thanks for an amazing introduction to Delhi!
- Mobile365277666090010/10Ray was a brilliant tour guide he was very knowledgable and was great with answering any questions I had and really friendly. Took me to spots with the most wonderful and interesting views too!
- traveller199000000000010/10 guide and tour with RayRay is a great tour guide, charming, professional and knowledgeable. He knows the area very well and is also a very talented photographer!
- Getaway6423574923100Really great tourReally great tour. Lovely guide who knew the area well and explained a bit of history along the way. A lot of fun. Thank you!
- markmN3768AZ00ExcellentGreat walking tour with Ray, he explained everything very well, and answered all our questions. He took us to some great places for pictures too and he is also a great photographer! He brought us for tea on a nice rooftop with a great view . Highly recommend.
- Tanky190900Nice Safari with nice PeopleVery nice Safari, We had a Lot of fun! The Familie is very nice and the service is unbelivable! The food was very delicious and the People Here habe a good energy! We really enjoyed our stay :)
- ingevJ2417MX00Overnight stay in the dessertWe slept at the family Dhana. They were great. They took good care of us and we had a great camel safari. The food was also very good. We also did a jeep safari. That was okay. We expected a bit more wild driving through the dessert. But is was more slow drive so we could see the surroundings. The ending was fun, then he did drive more wild. We paid a extra 1500 roepies for it. The camel safari was really fun. But unfortunately the weather was not great, so we could not see the sunset (it was very cloudy, it had rained a lot). Sleeping outside was fun. First we couldn’t see the stars, but after a few hours we could see them. And it was beautiful. So I think this was a great experience, but I also think we paid too much money for this.
- FarAway5026652608000Experience overnight stay in the dessert whit camal safari and jeep tourWe slept at the family of Dhana. They where very open to us and they made very good food. Dhana took us on the camal tour and it was nice. We didn't book for the jeep safari, but they offered it us in the car we got picked up. We had to pay 1500 roepies additionally. First we had to pay 3000 but we had a discount. On the pictures it looked like a wild trip trough the sand dunes but it was more a relaxing tour through the dessert. The camal safari was nice. They wanted to show us te sunset while riding on the camals but unfortunately it was very cloudy so we didn't see the sunset. We also get the option te sleep in a hut or under the stars so we choose for the stas and it was nice. At first it was a bit cloudy but later we could see some stras.
- Coldbean00Excellent tourWe had a good experience with our driver cum tour guide, Ray. He picked us up at the train station on time, brought us for some nice breakfast, and took us on a walk around the blue city. The company was also great in accommodating my request to fit the walking tour, merangarh Fort, other monuments in Jodphur, and camel safari in a day. I highly recommend Ray as our tour guide.
- X7557SLdaniels00Fun day in JodhpurRay was responsive and accommodating throughout the day. I always had a clear idea of the plan, and the plan was always good.
- Hannah W00Camel Safari DayAmazing outing from Jodhpur! If you have an extra day and want to see a beautiful view of rural desert life, this tour is exactly what you need. The family who ran the camel walk was kind and gave us a delicious meal as we watched a thunderstorm roll into the beautiful desert landscape from their roof. Our driver Ray answered every question we had about Jodhpur life on the way to and from the location. We saw numerous bird, antelope, and deer species while on the camels. We didn’t stay overnight but I think the day outing was still a wonderful and worthwhile outing.
- tessahoughtonbudd00Rural IndiaA fascinating insight into the life of rural India. Kind helpful hosts, careful driver, placid camels! A great experience
- harrybC6270YT00Camel SafariBrilliant camel ride and a lovely family who are very good hosts. Accommodation is really nice and they are so hospitable. A great experience
- Frankie'lee S00Our guide Ray was amazingWe had an amazing day doing 2 of the tours they had on offer. We did the blue walking tour and the food tour. Our guide was Ray and he was excellent and we would definitely recommend him to you all. He had so much knowledge and he helped us understand all things about jodhpur! The food tour with him was amazing and he chose so many amazing Indian snacks for us. So thank you Ray!
- henrymO1943TR00Refreshing morning tourWe had a great morning with Ray, he was extremely informative and taught us lots in regards to culture and the areas architecture. Highly Recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Jodhpur area.